Salary: $22 - $26
Maxim Healthcare Services in Berkeley is hiring for a Behavioral Technician to work one-on-one with children with intellectual disabilities (including but not limited to Autism)
Send your resume directly to Angeli at email@example.com or call Angeli at (510) 542-5784
Why Join Maxim?
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Flexible scheduling – PT and FT
- College Partnership programs & opportunities for continuing education
- Benefits*: Health, dental, vision, and life insurance. 401(k) savings plan. PTO.
- Help children work on social skills, communication skills, and repetitive or restrictive behaviors
- Document child progress and milestones
- Follow and implement behavior change plans created by our Board Certified Behavior Analysts
*Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status.
- Passion for working with children with special needs
- Strong communication skills
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Completion of collegecoursework in one of the following programs: psychology, education, social work, behavioral science, human development or a minimum of one year experience working with children in the following capacities: Child Development, Camp Counselor, Paraprofessional, Behavioral Interventionist, ABA Therapist, or Behavior Technician required.
- Updated TB test
- Current In-person or Hybrid CPR/First Aid Certification for Adults and Pediatric
Ready to kick start your career in behavioral health? Apply now!
About Maxim Healthcare Services
Maxim Healthcare Services has been making a difference in the lives of our patients, caregivers, employees and communities for more than 30 years. We offer private duty nursing, skilled nursing, physical rehabilitation, companion care, respite care and behavioral care for individuals with chronic and acute illnesses and disabilities. Our commitment to quality customer service, compassionate patient care, and filling critical healthcare needs makes us a trusted partner wherever care is needed.
Maxim Healthcare Services is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.