RESPONSIBILITIES: The Production Manager manages, coordinates, and oversees the Installation, service, warehouse and production coordination for their assigned markets and products.
Coordination of Production Management – 30%
- Oversees, manages, coaches and coordinate all installations employees and sub-contractors and other operations team members assigned to the market.
- Oversee training of all installation technicians
- Attain goals for production while reducing and exploring expense control opportunities
- Assist with training new salespeople on paperwork and product protocol
- Over see purchasing of job materials and consumables with the Inventory asset manager.
Customer Service – 40%
- Handle any questions or problems with sales management.
- Maintain active notes with lead perfection on any conversations between customers and company
- Work directly with Sales Manager and Production Managers to maintain daily updates and resolutions of “hold problem management” jobs with Lead Perfection
- Collect final payments with customers after job completion to ensure a 10 rating on VOC.
- Assist in all HOA approvals with Production Admins
- Coordinate and oversee proper permitting process as needed for installation of products
- Liaison with sales to conduct training, support the installation process, and resolve contract issues directly with sales staff
- Ensure quality control of all MaxHome products
Administration – 30%
- Fleet management including scheduling all vehicle for service and maintaining service records
- Maintain up to date and proper records for all job repairs
- Consult with Director of Operations to generate weekly reports for progress and projections for monthly goals
- Maintain and distribute most current price sheets
- Document and ensure up to date SOPs for Home Depot and enforcement with employees and sub- contractors
- Consult with Director of Operations and generate weekly reports for areas of progress and opportunity
- Ensure safety programs are being followed and hold monthly safety meetings while apprising Director of Operations on any concerns or issues
- Calculate metrics and bonus logs and entries with Director of Operations.
- Monitor all EOM task and ensure timely reporting and document transfer to accounting.
The Production Manager time will be split 55% in the field and 45% in an office setting; however s/he may be required to leave office to meet with customers and/or employees. Travel will be required 40% of the time.
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of the responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. While this list is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, MaxHome reserves the right to revise the functions and duties of the job or to require that additional or different tasks be performed when circumstances change (i.e., emergencies, changes in personnel, work load, rush jobs, or technological developments).