Master Muffler is growing and we are looking to add a new member to the team. We are looking for hardworking and self-motivated Automotive Technician to work at our Murray location. Technician pay is from $40K-80K and there are many opportunities to advance in the workplace including Management positions.
- Understand automotive problems/concerns by listening to customer's description of symptoms; clarifying problems through asking questions conducting initial inspections
- Oil changes and fluid changes
- Oil, cabin, air, and transmission filter replacement.
- Brakes, Shocks, Suspension and other light auto repair
- Tires & Alignments
- Exhaust is not mandatory but common (We can teach exhaust)
- Light bulbs and batteries.
- Light duty maintenance and repairs.
- Be able to sell and promote products accurately with confidence.
- Build relationships with new and existing customers.
- Excellent customer service.
- Make recommendations to customers and explain additional services based on the manufacturer’s recommendations.
- Minimum of High School diploma or equivalent
- One year of automotive technician work experience or greater.
- S/IM License is a plus.
- Industry Specific Licenses and Certifications are a plus
- Automotive diagnostic capabilities are a plus
- Any customer service experience is preferred
- Must hold a current/valid driver’s license, have a clean driving record, and must pass a background check.
- Attention to detail in all their automotive work. It is extremely important that we have a minimum “comeback” rate, and that all of our customer’s repairs are completed correctly the first time.
Benefits (for full time employees)
- Paid Vacation time
- Paid Sick Time
- Insurance: Health, Life, Dental, Vision, HSA
- Retirement IRA with employer match
- Paid Training
About the company
Master Muffler shops have celebrated over 56 years of business in the state of Utah. We are a full-service auto repair company, and work on all make and models. We fix the car, but our focus remains on the customer. We understand that the correct repair, is a quality repair that will leave the customers with a smile on their face and the knowledge that they were treated respectfully and given an honest and affordable price. We stand behind our work and our employees which is why we are seeking an honest technician to add to our qualified team.