You haven't searched anything yet.
Entry Level Field Technician
At MasTec Advanced Technologies, your smile and customer service is in demand. Here you won’t just provide and install the most advanced home technologies around – everything from satellite dishes to home security and smart home automation – you’ll be the technician customers trust.
Your expertise and knowledge will help guide the customer to select the best technologies to meet their needs and you’ll ensure everything selected is in working order so our customers can use each product right away. At MasTec, your talent and your knowledge will make the difference.
We are looking for individuals who:
· Take customer service seriously and set the example
· Who are motivated to continuously learn and master the latest technologies
· Who enjoy multi-tasking and working independently
· Who can advise and recommend the best solutions and products to meet the customer’s needs
What we are offering:
· Competitive wages – performance-based compensation and incentives (if you do more, you earn more)
· Paid training focused on safety, customer service, technology, products, and on-site sales techniques · Deeply discounted DIRECTV, High quality tools, uniform, work van you can drive from home to work and gas card
· Medical, dental and vision benefits options
· 401(k) with a company match (that’s free money)
· Paid time off
· Highly independent work environment
· A clear promotion path to Field Technician Supervisor and Site Manager
Make $22 - $26 an hour or more
What we require:
· Be able to lift 60-80 pounds and climb 28–36-foot ladders
· A valid driver’s license
· Be able to pass a pre-employment drug test, criminal background check and motor vehicle driving record check
· Be able to work a flexible schedule that includes weekends or evenings
About MasTec Advanced Technologies
MasTec Advanced Technologies is the leader in last mile fulfillment services for the deployment and installation of technology and devices. We safely deliver, install, and support products and technology our customers want and need from TV, entertainment, and security to connected homes, facility upgrades and smart cities, creating a high-quality customer experience in every interaction. We are the “clean boot, white glove” service provider, with more than 2,000 full-time service professionals and technicians nationwide.
A PROUD PARTNER with Verizon, DirecTV, and Brinks.
MasTec, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $22.00 - $26.00 per hour
Work Location: On the road
IT Outsourcing & Consulting
25 - 50
IT Outsourcing & Consulting
The job skills required for Hiring - Entry Level Field Service Technician include Installation, Customer Service, background check, etc. Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be a Hiring - Entry Level Field Service Technician. That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by Hiring - Entry Level Field Service Technician. Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.
The following is the career advancement route for Hiring - Entry Level Field Service Technician positions, which can be used as a reference in future career path planning. As a Hiring - Entry Level Field Service Technician, it can be promoted into senior positions as a Field Service Engineer II that are expected to handle more key tasks, people in this role will get a higher salary paid than an ordinary Hiring - Entry Level Field Service Technician. You can explore the career advancement for a Hiring - Entry Level Field Service Technician below and select your interested title to get hiring information.