Homestead manages a Senior Living Facility in Allen Park and is looking for a Dining Director. The responsibilities are providing overall leadership and management of the dining operations in the community.
The responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Procurement of food and supplies
· Food/dining room preparation
· Hiring, training and termination of dietary staff will be required
· Financial/budgetary management of the food, dining services and labor costs
· Supervising/training team members on dining services
· Ensures safe food handling to prevent food borne illness
· Sanitation of food service areas
· Accurate record keeping and inventory
· Rotation of products and regulatory compliance
· Previous management of dining room and staff required.
· Serve Safe certification required within 6 months of employment
· Must have the ability to be flexible in your schedule
· Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
· Employee recognition events
· Paid time off
· Medical, dental and vision available for full time employees
The right candidate should be friendly, outgoing and able to deal with demanding and sometimes difficult clients