You haven't searched anything yet.
Maguire Schneckenburger Legal Group, LLC is looking to grow its busy law firm located in Tallmadge, Ohio. Currently, the firm has six attorneys and a variety of support staff. The law firm focuses on estate planning, probate and trust administration, real estate, and business law, including the litigation related to each of those areas.
The ideal candidate will be available to work between 20-25 hours per week. The candidate will mostly be working with an attorney that focuses on business and corporate work, including litigation.
- File and maintain legal documents in an organized manner
- Transcribe legal documents, correspondence, and memos
- Utilize document management systems to store and retrieve files
- Assist with proofreading and editing legal documents for accuracy and clarity
- Answer phone calls and take messages with proper phone etiquette
- Provide administrative support to attorneys and legal staff
- Perform clerical tasks such as data entry and scheduling appointments
- Strong organizational skills to manage multiple tasks and deadlines effectively
- Attention to detail for accurate filing, transcribing, and proofreading
- Proficient in using document management systems and other legal software
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with legal terminology and processes
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
This position offers competitive pay based on experience.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $16.00 - $21.00 per hour
Work Location: In person
The following is the career advancement route for Legal Assistant/Paralegal positions, which can be used as a reference in future career path planning. As a Legal Assistant/Paralegal, it can be promoted into senior positions as a Legal Records Clerk that are expected to handle more key tasks, people in this role will get a higher salary paid than an ordinary Legal Assistant/Paralegal. You can explore the career advancement for a Legal Assistant/Paralegal below and select your interested title to get hiring information.