WHO WE ARE
We are EssilorLuxottica, a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of ophthalmic lenses, frames and sunglasses. The Company brings together the complementary expertise of two industry pioneers, one in advanced lens technologies and the other in the craftsmanship of iconic eyewear, to create a vertically integrated business that is uniquely positioned to address the world’s evolving vision needs and the global demand of a growing eyewear industry.
With over 180,000 dedicated employees in 150 countries driving our iconic brands, our people are creative, entrepreneurial and celebrated for their unique perspectives and individuality. Committed to vision, we enable people to “see more and be more” thanks to our innovative designs and lens technologies, exceptional quality and cutting-edge processing methods. Every day we impact the lives of millions by changing the way people see the world.
The Associate Technician supports the production department by meeting productivity and quality standards.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Adheres to and motivates others to follow the work instructions.
- Completes equipment calibration and setup; promptly communicates any maintenance issues to Supervisor.
- Proactively identifies quality, process, and workflow problems; informs Supervisor of any outstanding or re-occurring issues.
- Participates in the training of Associates; mentors new hires and cross-trains associates as necessary.
- Actively communicates and shares information and expectations with Supervisor; participates in team meetings and focus groups and offers input on facility issues.
- Demonstrates a positive attitude; treats all associates with respect and dignity. Reports any issues/concerns to Supervisor.
- Actively supports management decisions and communicates concerns when appropriate; assists the Team Leader and Supervisor in the execution of their duties.
- Maintains a clean, safe work area; notifies Supervisor of potential safety/health issues.
- Supports, follows and monitors all safety requirements and provides immediate feedback to all/anywhere necessary.
- Maintains adherence to company policies.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Previous experience working in a fast paced environment
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely
- Ability to prioritize, maintain organization and meet strict deadlines
- Reliable in attendance and punctuality, including breaks and lunch periods
Employee pay is determined by multiple factors, including geography, experience, qualifications, skills and local minimum wage requirements. In addition, you may also be offered a competitive bonus and/or commission plan, which complements a first-class total rewards package Benefits/Incentive Information including health benefits, PTO, 401K, paid family leave, tuition reimbursement, and eyewear discounts.
Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, EssilorLuxottica will provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities who need assistance in the application and hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please call the Luxottica Ethics Compliance Hotline at 1-888-887-3348 (be sure to provide your name and contact information so that we may follow up in a timely manner) or email HRCompliance@luxotticaretail.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, social origin, social condition, being perceived as a victim of domestic violence, sexual aggression or stalking, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship, ancestry, veteran or military status, marital status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy or maternity leave), genetic information or any other characteristics protected by law. Native Americans receive preference in accordance with Tribal Law.
Friday - Sunday (6pm-6am)