The Data & Reporting Specialist provides support for assigned practice management system-related reporting, data entry, and support for end-users.
- Enter data into appropriate system(s). Complete data clean-up and corrections as needed.
- Run data reports and ensure data entry, accuracy, and integrity of data and reports.
- Complete initial analysis of data.
- Participate in and maintain the development of program data-sharing processes, including KPIs, dashboards, etc.
- Assist with resolving ticket issues submitted by end-users.
- Develop system reports in alignment with leadership direction. Generate reports as needed.
- Assist with establishing processes and best practice workflows that ensure data quality and accurate reporting.
- Complete required system and reporting training and certification, as available.
- Elevate system issues to Practice Management System Director that are not able to be resolved at a lower level.
- Work under the direction of the Practice Management Systems Director to determine collaboration strategies for working with agency Quality Improvement.
- Attend and participate in staff meetings for report identification, training, team building, and program planning.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and customer service skills and able to work with a wide variety of employees, colleagues, partners, and vendors.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Awareness and sensitivity of the constituents and populations served by our employees.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Proficiency with or the ability to learn the organization’s practice management system(s).
- Regular and predictable attendance, and promptness for work.
- Commitment to uphold the mission, vision, and values of Lutheran Family Services.
- Support Lutheran Family Services in the organization’s objective to be a diverse, equitable, inclusive, and accessible workplace.
- Critical Thinking
Education and Experience:
- A high school degree / GED is required. An Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree is preferred.
- Demonstrated experience managing, collecting, and analyzing data is required.
- Experience with databases, electronic health records, or other computer data management systems is preferred.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Can be 100% remote or hybrid based on employee preference.
- Company-issued laptop
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including evenings and weekends to accommodate system updates, system maintenance, and urgent or emergent situations.
Lutheran Family Services is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, disability, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.