Lost Hills Mining, LLC, an HM Holloway Company, is looking for a service technician/lube tech. The service technician is primarily responsible for the upkeep and maintenance of the industrial equipment including, but not limited to greasing, lubing and fueling. Additional mechanical training will be provided. The position is located at our Lost Hills Mine.
Essential Job Requirements
- Maintain and service industrial equipment as needed
- Maintain preventative maintenance program on equipment
- Recognize equipment issues and fix or escalate to the mechanic
- Perform other duties as assigned
Working Conditions & Essential Physical Requirements
- Safety - the tech must know the hazards of the job and be trained in safety precautions of the trade. Must be able to communicate any unsafe conditions or accidents/injuries in a timely manner to the supervisor in order to facilitate prompt correction or reporting.
- Environmental conditions - will be required to work in all kinds of weather conditions including extreme heat and cold.
- Able to climb a minimum of 2 story of stairs.
- Able to use hand tools in various positions and angles in a thrusting manner.
- Work outside year-round in the different weather conditions and temperatures.
- The person must be self-motivated and safety conscious.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds.
Qualifications, Knowledge & Skills
0-3 years of experience in the following:
- Experience servicing and maintaining industrial equipment such scrapers, loaders, dozers, etc.
- Must have the desire and ability to learn more mechanical skills
- Demonstrate continuous effort to improve operations, decrease turnaround times, streamline work processes
- Must be able to work cooperatively and jointly to provide quality, seamless customer service
- Understand and carry out oral and written instructions in the English language
- Complete forms to record or report information in standard format as specified by the form
- Efficiency in reading, understanding, and applying information from charts, graphs and manuals
Must pass drug screen and physical. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and participate in E-Verify.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Holidays