ABOUT OUR COMPANY
As its name suggests, the cuisine in our ambitious new restaurant is an amalgam of international influences. Your accommodating personality and ability to balance the needs of a diverse clientele will facilitate a dining experience that guests will savor long after they have taken the last bite.
We are recruiting for energetic and vibrant employees who can deliver prompt, efficient, and courteous service to our guests…...the right candidate who enjoys creating a personal connection, a culinary adventure, and an unforgettable resort experience for our guests.
As its name suggests, the cuisine in our ambitious new restaurant is an amalgam of international influences. As a Food Server, your accommodating personality and ability to balance the needs of a diverse clientele will facilitate a dining experience that guests will savor long after they have taken the last bite.
· Deliver prompt, efficient and courteous service of food and beverages to guests in accordance with established standards.
· Performs necessary tasks to service guests, i.e. taking and filling all food and drink orders and assisting in maintaining guests’ dining area in a clean and neat manner.
· Tour guides our wide variety of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverage choices.
· Enjoys creating a culinary adventure for our guests.
· Monitors guests’ needs on a continual basis, ensuring all requests will be promptly fulfilled.
· Follows sanitation and table maintenance standards for amazing guest service.
· Participates as an employee in producing a smoothly and efficiently run banquet event.
· Assists other employees with maintenance (side work, opening/closing duties) as necessary.
· Use of Micros POS system and cash handling.
· At least 21 years of age.
· At least 6 months of experience in a bar, lounge, nightclub or full service restaurant.
· Great organizational skills.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Ability to read, write and communicate verbally in English
· Loves engaging and creating a personal connection with our guests.
· Multi-tasking skills.
· Enjoys a fast paced environment.
· Ability to perform basic and intermediate math.
· Ability to present self in a professional, pleasant, confident and well groomed manner.
· Ability to work effectively with other department employees and guests.
· High School Diploma or equivalent.
EEO / Drug Free Workplace
The job skills required for Food Server include Guest Service, POS System etc. Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be a Food Server. That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by Food Server. Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.
If you are interested in becoming a Food Server, you need to understand the job requirements and the detailed related responsibilities. Of course, a good educational background and an applicable major will also help in job hunting. Below are some tips on how to become a Food Server for your reference.