At a Glance
Legrand has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Accounts Receivable Specialist to join the Server Tech Team. Responsible for all phases of the accounts receivable process. This includes account reconciliation, credit limit management, and assisting Sales Operations with dispute resolution and customer communication. Provide key direction for internal and external customers to ensure the timely processing of orders while providing prudent management of investment in accounts receivables. This position will perform advanced and complex tasks as well as share expertise within the Finance Department.
What Will You Do?
Main Job Duties:
1. Researches and resolves payment issues such as chargeback’s, unauthorized deductions, and policy compliance
2. Manage the efficient collections of assigned accounts within the terms and conditions of the company.
3. Suggests and manages customer credit limits.
4. Perform month end closing activities.
5. Perform Bank account reconciliations.
6. Perform recurring and non-recurring journal entries.
7. Develops and implements policies for billing, collections, and cash applications.
8. Maintains constant communication and builds relationships via phone and email conversation with customer’s accounts payable departments
9. There will be regular interaction with many internal teams for dispute resolution and collection of accounts receivable items in a timely manner.
10. Recommend ways to improve processes to avoid future collection issues.
11. Assist with cash projections
12. Performs other similar and related duties as required.
Education: A.S. in accounting, finance or related, or equivalent experience
Experience: Minimum 5 years in accounts receivable or related
Every single day, Legrand brings power, light and data to millions of spaces around the world. Legrand is a global, publicly-traded company listed on the Euronext (Legrand SA EPA: LR) with 36,000 employees worldwide, a market cap of $16B, revenue of more than $5 billion, with products sold in 180 countries. Legrand is listed on the Forbes Global 2000 as one of the world’s best employers. For more information, visit legrand.com.
About Legrand North and Central America
Legrand North and Central America (LNCA) employs over 5,000 associates in 60 locations, working in 6 product categories (Electrical Wiring Systems, Building Control Systems, AV, Data Communications, Power Distribution and Control, and Lighting). LNCA offers comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage. LNCA offers distinctive benefits like high employer 401K match, above-benchmark paid maternity leave, paid time off to volunteer, and an active women’s network. LNCA is an employee-centered, growth company with tremendous opportunity. For more information, visit legrand.us.
About Legrand’s Data Center Power and Control Division
Legrand’s Data, Power & Control (DPC) division is a global provider of award winning technology and infrastructure products which serve the expanding requirements of today’s data centers and related ecosystems. Our innovative products are principally sold under the Starline, Raritan, Server Technology, US Safety Trolley, and Legrand brand names. As a leading provider of best in class overhead power supply system’s, intelligent PDUs, KVM switches, connectivity, cabinet and containment solutions, our goal is to support next generation technologies with flexibility for future growth and energy and installation efficiencies, united by superior design. For more information, visit raritan.com and servertech.com
Equal Opportunity Employer
The job skills required for Senior Accounts Receivable Specialist include Accounts Receivable, Accounting, Billing, Customer Service, Attention to Detail,and Time Management etc. Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be a Senior Accounts Receivable Specialist. That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by Senior Accounts Receivable Specialist. Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.