Eagle Pointe is seeking an experienced nurse manager to join our team. We pride ourselves on having a home-like setting where the residents are our priority. We are a 60-bed facility with a growing census and we have remained COVID-free through this pandemic.
The ADON will assist the director of nursing in all aspects of the nursing department. The successful candidate will be a registered nurse with a proven management skills. If you are looking for a place to settle in and thrive professionally, give us a call!
Qualifications: registered nurse with management experience. Skilled nursing experience strongly preferred. Wound certification and infection preventionist experience preferred.
Experience : Long term care management (Preferred)
Supervisory : 1 year (Preferred)
Nurse Management : 2 years (Preferred)
Location : Orwell, Ohio
License : Active Ohio RN license preferred.
• Able to do Audits
• Able to be a leader and team player
• Able to follow treatment orders and do rounds with wound doctor
• Reliable and follow direction of D.O.N and Administrator
• Able to follow state regulations and policies of facility.
• Charting appropriately on residents
• Help on floor when needed
• Benefits: • Dental Insurance • Health Insurance • Life Insurance • Paid Time Off • Referral Program • Vision Insurance
• Benefit Conditions: •Waiting period may apply
• Medical Specialty: •Primary Care •Wound Care
• Schedule: •8 Hour Shift •Day shift •Monday to Friday
• Work Remotely: •No
The job skills required for Assistant Director of Nursing (ADON) include Long Term Care, Life insurance, Health insurance, Vision Insurance etc. Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be an Assistant Director of Nursing (ADON). That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by Assistant Director of Nursing (ADON). Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.
If you are interested in becoming an Assistant Director of Nursing, you need to understand the job requirements and the detailed related responsibilities. Of course, a good educational background and an applicable major will also help in job hunting. Below are some tips on how to become an Assistant Director of Nursing for your reference.