About the Company:
Experiencing rapid growth and progression, Ledge Lounger has been recognized and honored continuously for its evolving business and thriving culture. A culture embedded on the foundation which began in 2011 and continues today with the mission to inspire stylish outdoor living with the products we design and create. All Ledge Lounger products are made of high-quality materials and designed to withstand the elements, so you can relax with peace of mind and enjoy the amenities of the outdoors all year round. Ledge Lounger in-pool and outdoor furniture and accessories can be seen worldwide from high-end pools and resorts to your neighbor's backyard.
Ten (10) days of personal time off [increases at 3 & 5 years]
PLUS Ten (10) paid Company holidays [2 are Floating!]
Merit Increases and Bonus Potential
Medical, dental, and vision coverage
Healthcare concierge with free virtual visits
Monthly Preloaded Snack Funds for Breakroom Pantry
Regular company recognition and culture events with food and entertainment
Work/Life: Flexibility in working for a small business
Team Members have a voice, and we listen
Brand New Facility (Built in May 2021)
Development opportunities are endless
FREE Coffee, Cold Brew, Latte's, and Cappuccino
#15 Best Places to Work in Houston, TX
About the Role:
As an Inventory Specialist, you'll play a vital role in achieving inventory accuracy goals. You'll be responsible for reporting findings from physical inventory counts and making recommendations on process improvements that would increase accuracy. You may also be cross trained in other areas, to support overall company goals.
As part of long-term planning, you could play a critical role in the training and development of future Inventory team members.
Daily, you will be responsible for completing physical cycle counts, while communicating effectively to peers and management within the department.
● Oversee inventory organization
● Perform accurate daily Cycle Counts and inventory audits
● Reconcile and Root Cause all inventory counts
● Reports findings of all counts to Management
● Recommend improved procedures for managing and reconciling physical counts
● All other duties as assigned by Management
● Complete this assessment first: portal.cultureindex.com/public/survey/general/h1GXXn8UBS
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
● Self-motivated to take ownership of multiple tasks and work with minimal supervision
● Ability to recognize improvement capabilities
● Ability to navigate Microsoft Suite and G Suite
● Possess adequate verbal and written communication skills
● Must have the ability to interact well with others
● Ability to work cross-functionally as needed
● Self-management skills which enable them to maintain composure and work effectively under pressure.
Education and Experience:
● High School Diploma [or GED] Required
● 1 year[s] experience in inventory control is a plus
● Bilingual a plus
●Some standing, moving, climbing, bending, kneeling and handling required
●Required to lift 50 lbs. with ease
Ledge is a Diversity E.O.E Focused Employer
The job skills required for Inventory Specialist include Inventory Control, Written Communication, Futures, Flexibility etc. Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be an Inventory Specialist. That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by Inventory Specialist. Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.
If you are interested in becoming an Inventory Specialist, you need to understand the job requirements and the detailed related responsibilities. Of course, a good educational background and an applicable major will also help in job hunting. Below are some tips on how to become an Inventory Specialist for your reference.