You haven't searched anything yet.
We aractively searching for Matrimonial and Family court Paralegals with 5 plus years of experience.
- Assist attorneys in preparing legal documents, such as contracts, briefs, and pleadings
- File and organize legal documents in both physical and electronic formats
- Maintain document management systems and ensure all files are up to date
- Conduct legal research and gather relevant information for cases
- Coordinate and schedule meetings, depositions, and court appearances
- Proofread legal documents for accuracy and completeness
- Answer phone calls and handle inquiries with professionalism and courtesy
- Strong organizational skills to manage multiple tasks and deadlines effectively
- Attention to detail for accurate document preparation and proofreading
- Proficient in using document management systems and other legal software
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of legal terminology and procedures
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
- Strong phone etiquette and customer service skills
- Proficiency in clerical duties, such as data entry and filing
This role requires a paralegal who is highly organized, detail-oriented, and has excellent communication skills. The ability to work independently as well as part of a team is essential. A background in administrative or clerical work is preferred. Candidates should also have knowledge of legal procedures and terminology.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $53,688.00 - $58,158.00 per year
Work Location: In person
The job skills required for Paralegal include Legal documents, Legal Research, Attention to Detail, Organizational Skills, Customer Service, Verbal Communication, etc. Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be a Paralegal. That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by Paralegal. Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.
The following is the career advancement route for Paralegal positions, which can be used as a reference in future career path planning. As a Paralegal, it can be promoted into senior positions as a Paralegal IV that are expected to handle more key tasks, people in this role will get a higher salary paid than an ordinary Paralegal. You can explore the career advancement for a Paralegal below and select your interested title to get hiring information.
If you are interested in becoming a Paralegal, you need to understand the job requirements and the detailed related responsibilities. Of course, a good educational background and an applicable major will also help in job hunting. Below are some tips on how to become a Paralegal for your reference.
Step 1: Understand the job description and responsibilities of an Accountant.
Quotes from people on Paralegal job description and responsibilities
A paralegal can prepare legal writing under supervision of an attorney, and conduct research for a case.
02/22/2022: Alamogordo, NM
Paralegals, also known as legal assistants, are primarily responsible for providing support to attorneys.
01/23/2022: Riverside, CA
Working under the supervision of Judge Advocate Generals (attorneys), Paralegal specialists help provide legal counsel and services to their clients.
12/10/2021: Concord, NH
Paralegals may be employed as assistants to lawyers, or do other limited but lawyer-like work.
12/15/2021: Columbus, GA
Additionally, a paralegal’s relational skills are crucial as they work with their attorneys.
02/03/2022: Harrisburg, PA
Step 2: Knowing the best tips for becoming an Accountant can help you explore the needs of the position and prepare for the job-related knowledge well ahead of time.
Career tips from people on Paralegal jobs
Earn a Professional Certification & Develop Additional SkillsDeveloping Additional Skills.
02/27/2022: Washington, DC
Some employers may require paralegals to have a set amount of experience, typically six months to three years.
02/06/2022: High Point, NC
Frame the perfect paralegal skills for resume that stand out amongst every other average paralegal resumes.
12/16/2021: Bakersfield, CA
Commercial Paralegals will need drafting skills for agreements, contracts and alike, whereas litigation paralegals draft pleadings, discovery documents, briefs etc.
02/26/2022: Reno, NV
Paralegals should have strong writing skills and attention to detail—demonstrate these qualities by fixing grammatical, spelling or syntax errors.
01/07/2022: Abilene, TX
Step 3: View the best colleges and universities for Paralegal.