JOIN OUR TEAM!
Lake Wales Wellness and Rehabilitation Center, a skilled nursing facility located in LAKE WALES, FL is now hiring a Licensed Nursing Home Administrator.
Must have a valid, unrestricted Nursing Home Administrator’s license in the state of FL,
Bachelor’s degree in Health Administration preferred,
at least 3-years of experience in a supervisory role in a hospital, nursing home or other related health care facility,
and knowledgeable of skilled nursing home regulations, procedures, laws, regulations and guidelines pertaining to long-term care.
LNHA Purpose and Job Overview:
- Lead, guide and direct the operations of the healthcare facility in accordance with local, state and federal regulations, standards and established facility policies and procedures to provide appropriate care and services to residents.
- Plan, develop, organize, implement, evaluate and direct the overall operations of the facility and the facility’s programs and activities in accordance with current state and federal laws & regulations and guidelines issued by the governing body.
- Work in conjunction with department heads to determine key performance indicators and establish ongoing systems to monitor these indicators.
- Develop and execute a census and occupancy management strategy that results in improved census and fiscal health for the facility.
- Lead and coordinate management team meetings discussing priorities and develop solutions for census, collections, clinical health, survey readiness, customer service satisfaction, activity participation, etc.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with residents, employees, family and community members.
- Evaluates work performance of department heads and maintain accountability across all departments.
- Know and understand general nursing practices and procedures, OBRA regulations, Code of Federal Regulations, Appendix PP State Operations Manual, reimbursement processes, Life Safety Code regulations, applicable labor relation laws, and all other regulatory entities that may apply. Understand, continue to learn, and teach others about new CMS program initiatives such as value-based purchasing programs like SNF-VBP, SNF-QRP, Quality Measures, Nursing Home Compare, Payroll Based Journal reporting, etc.
- Communicates directly with residents, medical and nursing staff, family members, department heads and members of the interdisciplinary team to coordinate care and services.
- Ensure resident incidents and concerns that rise to a reportable event such as alleged abuse, neglect, mistreatment, misappropriation, etc. are reported to the correct entity within the state regulatory requirement.
- Promotes safe work practices, safety rules, and accident prevention procedures to prevent employee injury and illness.
EXCELLENT COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS!
We look forward to having you join our team!
The job skills required for Licensed Nursing Home Administrator include Health care, Customer Service, Initiative, Accountability, nursing practice, Team Management, etc.
Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be a Licensed Nursing Home Administrator.
That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by Licensed Nursing Home Administrator.
Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.
For the skill of Health care
For the skill of Customer Service
The following is the career advancement route for Licensed Nursing Home Administrator positions,
which can be used as a reference in future career path planning. As a Licensed Nursing Home Administrator,
it can be promoted into senior positions as a Top Long Term Care Executive that are expected to
handle more key tasks, people in this role will get a higher salary paid than an ordinary
Licensed Nursing Home Administrator. You can explore the career advancement for a Licensed Nursing Home Administrator below
and select your interested title to get hiring information.