Kyowa Kirin is a fast growing global specialty pharmaceutical company that applies state-of-the-art biotechnologies to discover and deliver novel medicines in four areas of unmet need: oncology, nephrology, immunology and CNS/movement disorders. The North America organization includes three offices (in New Jersey and California) that focus on drug discovery, product development, and commercialization. Together, we work as a close-knit team to understand clinical needs and advance innovations that can have a profound impact on patient lives.
As a patient centric organization that strives to deliver innovative medicines to meet unmet needs, we feel that it is critical to follow the safety guidelines defined by CDC and OSHA. We believe the COVID-19 vaccine is the best way to manage COVID risk to you, your colleagues, your family and our society. With that in mind, we are taking the essential step to ensure the safety of our employees during this health crisis by requiring all US employees, temporary workers, agency employees and independent contractors to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, where allowed by state or local law and where vaccine supply is readily available. In accordance with applicable law, individuals may seek an accommodation for medical or disability-related conditions or sincerely held religious beliefs.
This position reports to the Senior Manager of Internal Audit and supports the delivery of internal audit activities within KKNA. This includes the planning, execution, and delivery of Internal Audit assignments, as well as KKNA’s J-SOX testing. This individual will interact with all levels of the organization and will be responsible for developing a strong partnership with internal and external stakeholders.
• Support the execution of a risk-based internal audit plan that examines and evaluates the adequacy and effectiveness of the NA Region’s internal controls, risk management, and governance processes.
• Audit planning and work paper preparation.
• Complete all audit procedures in accordance with KKNA Internal Audit established methodology, including identifying and defining issues, analyzing evidence, documenting processes and procedures, providing recommendations, and following-up findings and recommendations.
• Assist on consulting services and projects as requested by the Sr. Manager Internal Audit and/or the Head of KKNA Internal Audit.
• Support the evaluation of the effectiveness of internal control over financial reporting, including application of J-SOX (Japan’s Financial Instruments and Exchange Law).
• Support the creation, maintenance, and improvement of Internal Audit processes, tools and best practices.
• Develop and maintain strong relationships with KKNA business process owners.
• Collaborate with other risk and assurance functions, including ERM and Compliance to align on risks, planned audit activities and results.
BA/BS in Finance or related field by an accredited university; Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or Certified Internal Auditor (CIA). MBA degree a plus.
**The ideal candidate should have experience with key aspects of Internal Audit such as testing and monitoring internal control, testing operating processes and overall assessment of risk.
• At least 5 years working in a highly regulated industry. Healthcare or Pharmaceutical industry experience would be a plus.
• Experience planning and performing audit or monitoring activities.
• Good understanding of business processes and related controls.
• Demonstrated ability to successfully communicate with people at all levels of the organization.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Good critical thinking and analytical skills.
Proficient in MS Office Suite
ACL, BI Analytics, Tableau, or other data mining software
KKNA and all of its employees have an obligation to act in accordance with the law and with integrity in all our operations and interactions
It is the policy of Kyowa Kirin North America, Inc. to provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons without regard to race, religion, creed, color, pregnancy, sex, age, national origin, disability, genetic trait or predisposition, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or affection preference or citizenship status or any other category protected by law.
When you apply to a job on this site, the personal data contained in your application will be collected and stored by Kyowa Kirin, Inc. (“Controller”), which is located at 135 Route 202/206, Suite 6, Bedminster, NJ 07921 USA and can be contacted by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Controller’s data protection officer can be contacted at email@example.com. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing Controller’s recruitment related activities, which include setting up and conducting interviews and tests for applicants, evaluating and assessing the results thereto, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes. Such processing is legally permissible under Art. 6(1)(f) of General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (“GDPR”) as necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller, which are the solicitation, evaluation, and selection of applicants for employment.
Your personal data will be shared with Greenhouse Software, Inc., a cloud services provider located in the United States of America and engaged by Controller to help manage its recruitment and hiring process on Controller’s behalf. Accordingly, if you are located outside of the United States, your personal data will be transferred to the United States once you submit it through this site. The transfer will be made using appropriate additional safeguards under the standard contractual clauses approved by regulators for transfers of personal data outside the European Union.
Your personal data will be retained by Controller as long as Controller determines it is necessary to evaluate your application for employment. Under the GDPR, if you are located in the European Union, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted. You also have the right to data portability, and to lodge a complaint with an EU supervisory authority. If you have any questions about our use of your data, you may contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The job skills required for Manager, Internal Audit include CPA, Internal Audit, Internal control, Planning, Risk Management,and Financial Reporting etc. Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be a Manager, Internal Audit. That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by Manager, Internal Audit. Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.