Join a growing company!!!
At Knipper, our most valuable resource is our people. Our employees are what differentiate us most from our competition.
We want every Knipper employee to be successful in their career, to learn and grow, and to be well compensated for their efforts.
Family-culture! Supportive team!
Impact a patient’s life!
Our vision is to CREATE THE SHORTEST PATH BETWEEN PATIENT AND THERAPY
The Network Administrator is responsible for the health of the network infrastructure and works alongside the Sr. Network Engineer to support and monitor the organization’s IT network as well as perform needed upgrades and maintenance. This includes supporting all network hardware, monitoring platforms and connectivity.
- Experience with Cisco products including routers, switches, wireless, and other products is essential.
- Monitor and maintain the Environmental Controls in all the Data Centers.
- Monitor networks to ensure security and performance.
- Analyze, isolate, and resolve network, voice, data, and wireless issues.
- Manage corporate phone systems and wireless network.
- Manage corporate web content filtering.
- Assist Sr. Network Engineer, as needed, with the following:
- Maintain network infrastructure, VPN gateways, routers, switches, firewalls, intrusion detection systems, security updates and patches.
- Install and support of LANs, WANs, network segments, Internet, and intra-net systems
- Upgrade, install and troubleshoot networks, networking hardware devices and software
- Review network monitoring reports daily and report issues to Sr. Network Engineer.
- Serve as primary support for emergency outages, scheduled outages, and other emergent IT situations.
- Maintain inventory of network equipment and parts as well as documentation of vendor activities.
- Recommend and schedule repairs to the LAN/WAN.
- Maintain network performance by performing network analysis, troubleshooting network problems, and escalating issues.
- Update practical job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications and knowledge transfers.
- Protect organization's value by keeping IT information, such as network, configuration and infrastructure practices and knowledge secure and confidential.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Associate degree in an information technology or related field or equivalent technical degree/certification
- Five (5) years of experience in a related Information Technology position
- Knowledge of Cisco technologies including but not limited to switches, routers, VOIP, firewalls and wireless.
- Experience with Cisco Unified Communication and Unity Connection
PREFERRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Disco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- Knowledge of Cisco security products, including but not limited to Duo, Stealth-watch, ISE, IPS/IDS, Umbrella, and AMP.
- Experience with network monitoring technologies such as Solar-winds and Rapid7Experience in Microsoft operating systems including Server and workstation
- Experience with Microsoft Azure
- Experience managing a phone system.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Excellent trouble-shooting skills
- Excellent documentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to balance multiple priorities.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Ability to follow established process flows
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with key stakeholders
- Demonstrated knowledge of switching and routing
- Demonstrated knowledge of network security with Cisco switching and routing.
- Location of job activities 100% inside
- Noise and/or vibrations exposure
- Frequently reach (overhead), handle, and feel with hands and arms
- Stand and sit for prolonged periods of time
- Occasionally stoop, kneel, and crouch
- Occasionally lift, carry, and move up to 35 pounds
TRAVEL & AVAILABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
- Hybrid postion; availability to come into home office when needed
- Occasional travel between Indiana and Kentucky offices
- Occasional overnight travel out of state to Florida or New Jersey.
- Nights and weekend availability, as needed
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.