The Caregiver is responsible for the delivery of quality care by encouraging independence and ensuring each resident’s physical, social, cultural, and intellectual well-being.
What will I do every day?
- Assist residents with simple requests as needed
- Supervise or assist with bathing, dressing, grooming, meals, ambulation and other activities
- Provide companionship and develop strong resident relations
- Respond to emergencies according to policies and procedures
- Document care provided to residents consistent
- Provide input to assure that resident individual service plans are current
- Review 24 hour report and care check lists regularly
What will I need to be successful in this role?
- Bring a smile to work every day
- Be a great team player
- High school education or GED equivalent preferred
- Nursing assistant course completion
Special Requirements/Certifications I may need?
- First Aid certification and CPR, if required
- Must meet state training requirements and/or certifications
- Nursing Assistant Certification (CNA) if required
- PCA if required
What’s in it for me? (Great Question!)
- Competitive pay
- A free meal per shift
- Healthcare Benefits including Vision & Dental (Full-time only)
- Matching 401k (Full-time only)
- Paid Time Off
- Rewards and Bonus Opportunities
- Continuous Training and Growth Opportunities
What do we do?
We create a great place to live for our residents and a great place to work for our associates. Kisco Senior Living has been a dynamic, award-winning leader in the senior living industry for the past 25 years.
All offers of employment are subject to satisfying our pre-employment process which includes: successfully passing a drug screen, TB Test and Background Check
*Kisco Senior Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer