Kindred Hospice, part of the Kindred at Home family of hospice, home health, palliative, and community care providers, focuses on clinical excellence with compassion and dignity. Our company culture centers around humility, servant leadership, empathy, and innovation while we serve as a leader in the home care industry. Our people and our patient care allow us to make a difference when life matters most. We are passionate about what we do because our care matters.
We’re looking for a FT Hospice Volunteer Coordinator to join our team. The Volunteer Coordinator is a member of the interdisciplinary team who is responsible for representing the volunteers and advocating for volunteer services, identifying needs for volunteers, recruiting volunteers, and assigning volunteers with patients/families.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or four years related experience
- Healthcare/hospice or volunteer administration experience preferred
- Previous volunteer experience preferred
- Must be able to operate computer, facsimile equipment, copier and cell phone
- Ability to apply knowledge of the special needs of hospice patient and families
- Sensitivity to the impact of life and death issues faced by individuals with terminal illness
- CPR Certification
- Current automobile insurance and valid driver's license
This role requires full COVID-19 vaccination.
- Comprehensive Benefits Package: Health Insurance, 401k Plan, Tuition Reimbursement, PTO
- Opportunity to Participate In a Fleet Program
- Competitive Salaries
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Professional Growth and Development Opportunities
- This is a safety-sensitive position
- Employee must meet minimum requirements to be eligible for benefits
- Where applicable, employee must meet state specific requirements
- We are proud to be an EEO employer
- We maintain a drug-free workplace