$250 sign-on bonus. Come create a colorful difference with Kaleidoscope Family Solutions (KFS).
Kaleidoscope Family Solutions, Inc. provides community and home-based services to persons with autism and intellectual disabilities. Our team partners with family members and existing providers to create individualized goals allowing the team to help improve Individuals' life experiences.
We are seeking dedicated and reliable Masters Level Clinicians eager to make a difference in the lives of the individuals we serve.
Description of Contract Opportunity:
- Complete Functional Behavioral Assessments (FBA) to determine the level of care needed for the individual.
- Complete CIP & Behavior Support Plans.
- Provide ongoing direct and indirect support to the team.
- Maintain annual 24-hour training requirements.
Required Experience and Education for Direct Support Professional:
- Must be compassionate and willing to care for the well-being of others.
- Must have a Master's in Education, Social Work, or Psychology or be a BCBA.
- Willing to comply with required policies, standards, and regulations.
- Must be willing to complete given background checks.
- Must have a valid Driver's License and existing insurance.
- Must be willing and able to drive individuals in the personal car throughout the community.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Flexibility is preferred to allow more opportunities for individual assignments.
- Compensation is processed weekly.
- Flexible work hours including evenings and weekends.
- Personal and professional fulfillment in an impactful role.
Kaleidoscope Family Solutions, Inc. is an EEO employer.