KETTLER currently has an opening for a Floating Tax Credit Community Manager, on the Floating team. If you have a good work ethic, a passion for helping people, and want an opportunity to learn and grow, KETTLER is the place for you!
The Community Manager, under the direction of the Regional Manager, is responsible for providing excellent customer service and coordinating all aspects of apartment community operations.
- Managing administration of property operations and leasing office.
- Monitoring the financial operations and achieving budgeted NOI.
- Providing a quality living environment for residents and positive work environment for team members.
- Hiring and supervising all on-site staff, including maintenance staff.
- Ensuring that all apartments and property grounds are maintained at company standards.
- Ensuring that rent is collected in a timely manner and following appropriate procedures when residents are delinquent.
- Contribute to achievement of team goals, leasing benchmarks, and resident retention.
- Support outreach initiatives that effectively market/promote the property.
- Understand the current sub-market and mentor others to ensure their comprehension.
- Lead by example to help maintain a high-performing, customer-focused team.
- Contribute to resident satisfaction and the achievement of property goals.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 4 years’ experience in the property management field.
- Tax Credit experience required.
- 2 years’ supervisory experience.
- High School Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Computer Proficiency and knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Demonstrated Leadership ability and proven track record of success with the leasing process.
- Must be able to work on the weekends.
- Experience with property management software.
- Must be able to walk apartments and grounds, including steps and climbing stairs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to interact with residents and customers in a professional manner.
- Strong financial analysis, budgeting, and P&L management skills.
- Working knowledge of applicable Landlord Tenant Laws, Fair Housing mandates and other legal issues affecting property management.
- Experience with unit and common area renovations.