We are seeking a Marketing Coordinator to coordinate and support business development activities.
- Lead the collection and assembly of materials for proposals and SOQs
- Contribute to strategic discussions on winning pursuit strategies
- Establish, communicate, and implement RFP/RFQ production deadlines and expectations
- Organize and contribute to storyboarding sessions
- Coordinate pursuits
- Prepare proposal materials by writing drafts of the project organization, related experience, and qualifications sections
- Facilitate "Red Team” reviews
- Travel to other offices as required
Interview and Presentation Support
- Provide support from planning through delivery for all aspects of interviews, including PowerPoint slides and presentation boards
- Prepare interview and presentation materials
- Assist in the coaching of presentation teams
- Maintain knowledge of Kennedy/Jenks’ markets, clients, capabilities, staff, and primary competitors to support the development of pursuit tactics
- Provide support in organizing the annual BD planning process
- Maintain sales pipeline and databases
- Provide support for the organization of special events such as conferences
- Other duties as needed
- At least two years of related experience. A/E/C industry experience, or proposal experience in a related industry, is strongly preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or a related area of study is preferred
- Strong marketing, writing, editing, and market research skills
- Demonstrated proficiency in the use of InDesign, Adobe Acrobat, Photoshop, MS Office
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally
- Demonstrated experience meeting deadlines
- Demonstrated experience working both in a team and independently
As an employee-owned firm, Kennedy Jenks offers a unique company culture with a corporate commitment to a maintaining a positive work/life experience. Kennedy Jenks provides excellent compensation and comprehensive benefits packages, including profit sharing and health, dental, and life insurance.
Kennedy Jenks is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, pregnancy and pregnancy-related conditions, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, disability, citizenship status, genetics, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.