Mechanical Design Engineer Intern
KEB is currently seeking talented students for an exciting opportunity in our Engineering Department. The Mechanical Design Engineer Intern will acquire knowledge and develop basic skills while performing routine technical work for the Mechanical Engineering Team.
Why KEB America?
KEB America is a leading manufacturer of industrial automation solutions. Product examples include electromechanical clutches and brakes, electric motors, VFDs, PLCs, and Motion Controllers.
KEB works very closely with our customers to design and program highly engineered products and systems. If you see yourself working with quality engineered products and like challenges, then KEB would be a great fit for you!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Perform validation tests by following procedures
· Collect data and gather information for documentation
· Generate test reports
· Perform simple computations and analyses
· Prepare drawings, schematics, and visual aids
· Build prototype assemblies
Education / Experience
· Enrolled in a four year professional degree specifically B.S.M.E. with a GPA >= 3.0
· Basic computer and math skills
· Understanding of the Imperial and Metric systems of measurement
· Basic knowledge of hand tools and power tools
· Ability to follow instructions accurately, prioritize, and follow safety rules
· Possesses basic oral and written communication skills and attention to detail
· Ability to work well independently as well as with others
Specific Technical Skills (May be learned on the job)
· Knowledge of test and measurement equipment
· Professional and ethical responsibilities.
· Redmine project management system
· Solidworks, Cideon, SAP
The job skills required for Mechanical Design Engineer Intern include Mechanical Engineering, Schematic, Written Communication, Project Management, Attention to Detail etc. Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be a Mechanical Design Engineer Intern. That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by Mechanical Design Engineer Intern. Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.