The Project Management Coordinator will manage digital assets across all accounts as well as develop project plans, manage project progress and report project results for various accounts. This position requires immense attention to detail in accurately managing assets and developing detailed plans inclusive of schedule, budget, duties of each team member, project goals and timelines. The Project Management Coordinator will report to the Senior Project Manager and work closely with the Account Service, Creative, Media, and Production teams.
- Acquire, systematically catalog, manage and protect all digital assets across all accounts, ensuring consistency and organizational excellence.
- Assist in music and stock still/ footage searches, assuring proper licensing is being documented.
- Organize timelines, project plans, requirements, presentations, various project trackers, design assets, and other client facing deliverables.
- Support client relationship management – meeting schedules, status reporting, deliverable approval, and budgets.
- Open jobs and support teams in accurate time tracking.
- Traffic projects through the internal production studio, including opening Trello cards, populating cards with correct and complete information, and managing internal routing and approvals.
- Manage spec and deadlines sheet (SADL) for project deliverables to ensure timely delivery of materials to vendors.
- Coordinate and attend project kick-offs, status reviews and planning sessions with internal/ external teams & vendors.
- Assign project resource allocation.
- Anticipate challenges and own projects - know the ins and outs, from beginning to end.
- This role is based in Denver and will be a hybrid in-person and remote work environment
- At least one year of internship or work experience in areas including but not limited to project management, digital asset management and/or digital asset production, advertising agency, website and/or software development.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced team environment.
- Ability to adapt to unexpected needs that may arise and ability to provide problem solving and develop solutions.
- Experience using Extensis Portfolio, Brandfolder, Bynder, or similar Digital Asset Management platforms.
- Experience using Trello, Slack, G-suite, and Workamajig/Webvantage/Workfront, or similar platforms.
- Experience working with content management platforms (ex. WordPress, Drupal, Kentico, etc.) in structuring and delivering content to websites and web applications.
- A basic understanding of, and experience with, agile and waterfall methodologies.
- A basic understanding of, and experience with, studio, video, audio production process.
- Experience synthesizing project discovery insights into requirements for development and testing is a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills, especially in support of working remotely with team members and clients.
- Ability to be proactive and independent, to manage up and know when to escalate internal and/or client concerns. Ability to remain calm while balancing competing priorities, and a willingness to ask for help when support is needed.
- A genuine curiosity to learn, ask questions, and identify opportunities to improve.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Salary Range: $45,000 - $50,000
- Unlimited PTO
- 10 Company Paid Holidays
- No cost Direct Primary Care & Behavioral Health
- 3 Medical plans, including 100% Employer-Paid option
- HSA & FSA
- 401(k) with match
- & More!
The job skills required for Project Management Coordinator include Planning, Project Management, Presentation, Problem Solving, Verbal Communication, Insight, etc.
Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be a Project Management Coordinator.
That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by Project Management Coordinator.
Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.
For the skill of Planning
Contractor | Part Time
For the skill of Project Management
Springs Atg Llc
The following is the career advancement route for Project Management Coordinator positions,
which can be used as a reference in future career path planning. As a Project Management Coordinator,
it can be promoted into senior positions as a Planner/Scheduler II - Construction that are expected to
handle more key tasks, people in this role will get a higher salary paid than an ordinary
Project Management Coordinator. You can explore the career advancement for a Project Management Coordinator below
and select your interested title to get hiring information.
1 Month Ago