NOW HIRING: GENERAL MANAGER YOGASIX COCONUT CREEK
EARNING POTENTIAL UP TO $70,000.00 OR MORE PER YEAR.
We're searching for an expert General Manager to lead our studio at YogaSix Coconut Creek.
ADDRESS: 4467 Lyons Rd Suite 103, Coconut Creek, FL 33073
YogaSix believes everyone deserves the mind-body experience of yoga. YogaSix offers six different class types designed to accommodate students of all levels in a way that is empowering, encouraging, and fun. YogaSix was established in 2012 and is the fastest growing boutique yoga company in the United States.
The General Manager is responsible for ensuring an exceptional customer experience according to YogaSix standards. The General Manager will lead a team of Wellness Advisors and Teachers and is accountable for all aspects of studio functionality including Sales, Customer Experience, and Operations. The General Manager exhibits self discipline and aims for achievement.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- This position offers a competitive base salary based on experience & performance
- Opportunities for bonus compensation and incentive benefits based on ongoing studio performance objectives
- Paid Time Off/Vacation
THE IDEAL MATCH EMBODIES THE FOLLOWING:
- Strong experience and history of performance in retail/service or fitness sales
- Proven experience in the full lifecycle of lead management (generating, following up, and closing leads)
- Highly confident in generating personal sales, training and managing staff in sales strategy
- Ability to achieve sales objectives across all revenue streams: memberships, retail, and teacher training
- Highly energetic, positive and enthusiastic team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Experience resolving employee and/or customer conflicts - we're looking for a proactive problem solver!
- Self-starter who is self-motivated and detail oriented
Communications and Customer Service
- Ability to excel in a fast changing, diverse environment
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills across various mediums (in person, telephone, email, etc.) Must be fluent in English and have solid writing and grammar skills
- High emotional intelligence; treats all customers and staff respectfully and professionally, even in challenging situations.
- Team leadership experience, with positive track record of staff supervision
- Adaptable and aware of opportunities for improvement
- Highly organized, proficient in data management, ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Professional, punctual, reliable
ESSENTIAL DUTIES OF THE GENERAL MANAGER:
- Lead Generation, Membership Sales and Retention
- Manage and grow all revenue streams including Memberships, Retail and Teacher Training
- Create and execute ongoing marketing plan based on studio needs with a focus on new client acquisition, activation, retention and loyalty
- Social media management
- Schedule/participate in Grassroots Marketing partnerships on a weekly basis to drive new guest traffic
Management and Operations
- Manage studio budget, spending, and reporting
- Work closely with Studio Owner and National Sales Director to ensure health and profitability of the studio
- Manage maintenance issues, inventory and cleaning
- Participate in studio, regional and company-wide meetings and trainings as needed
Our Clients train early mornings, evenings and weekends. We need someone who understands the unique culture of the fitness industry and has the flexibility for proper coverage in the studio.
GET YOUR SIX ON. APPLY TODAY.