Jobs for Humanity is dedicated to building an inclusive and just employment ecosystem. Therefore, we have dedicated this job posting to individuals coming from the following communities: Refugee, Neurodivergent, Single Parent, Blind or Low Vision, Deaf or Hard of Hearing, Black, Hispanic, Asian, Military Veterans, the Elderly, the LGBTQ, and Justice Impacted individuals. This position is open to candidates who reside in and have the legal right to work in the country where the job is located.
Company Name: Safelite Job Description Interested in this position? Apply now
- even if you don't meet every requirement! We are an auto glass company, but we offer much more. We want to help you build a rewarding career and encourage you to have a life. Join us and experience the best workplace you'll ever have.
The Warehouse Associate II
is responsible for loading glass shipments and restocking pallets in our warehouses. These dedicated team members ensure that our glass is delivered efficiently, and may also drive delivery trucks occasionally for glass transportation. What You'll Receive
What You'll Do
- Competitive weekly base pay starting at $20/hour.
- A comprehensive benefits package worth over $10,000*. This includes a 401(k) plan with company matching, customizable medical coverage plans, and a commitment to work-life balance through paid time off (PTO) programs, company holidays, and paid volunteer days.
- Up to $5,250 in annual tuition reimbursement.
- Paid training and all the tools and resources needed for success.
- Explore our health, wealth, and life offerings at www.safelitebenefits.com.
What You'll Need
- Safely operate the Forklift and Reach Truck.
- Safely operate the Picker to stock and pick glass inventory in the warehouse.
- Manage, log, and stock incoming automotive glass, accessories, and supply items.
- May drive and deliver automotive glass, accessories, and other items from the warehouse to store locations using a DOT/ Non-DOT vehicle.
- Provide inventory maintenance and cycle counting.
- Receive store returns or Distribution Center replenishment shipments.
- Handle outbound shipping for order fulfillment.
- Collaborate to maintain and improve internal shipping and receiving processes.
- Perform other assigned duties.
- Age: Must be 18 years of age or older.
- 1-3 years' experience in warehouse or manufacturing, including operating Forklifts.
- Valid driver's license required.
- Ability to pass a driving assessment and follow safe driving practices when operating vehicles.
- Ability to operate Material Handling Equipment (MHE), or willingness to learn. MHE certification (Order Picker, Reach Truck, and Forklift) required.
- Ability to meet physical requirements of the role, including lifting up to 35lbs repeatedly and 50lbs occasionally, wearing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), and meeting weight safety standards to operate MHE.
#LI-RECRUITERTAG Internal Associates:
Already part of the Safelite team? Apply through your Workday account by searching 'Find Open Jobs'. Diversity:
Safelite welcomes everyone. We value our diverse workforce and suppliers, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Learn more at Safelite.com/Careers.
Benefit amounts are estimates only. Actual values will depend on benefit elections during enrollment.
This position description does not include every aspect of the role. Reasonable accommodation will be provided for individuals covered by ADA, ADEA, FMLA, and other applicable laws and regulations. Physical and mental demands are not job qualification standards, but are explained to help the employer, employee, or applicant identify tasks where accommodations may be necessary due to an ADA disability. Additional qualifications may be required to comply with local laws and regulations and Safelite Group, Inc. policies and practices.