Jobs for Humanity is dedicated to building an inclusive and just employment ecosystem. Therefore, we have dedicated this job posting to individuals coming from the following communities: Refugee, Neurodivergent, Single Parent, Blind or Low Vision, Deaf or Hard of Hearing, Black, Hispanic, Asian, Military Veterans, the Elderly, the LGBTQ, and Justice Impacted individuals. This position is open to candidates who reside in and have the legal right to work in the country where the job is located.
Company Name: Safelite Job Description Job Advertisement: Benefits Administrator
Are you interested in this position? Don't hesitate to apply, even if you don't meet every requirement! We are an auto glass company, but we offer much more than that. We believe in helping you build a fulfilling career while also enjoying a balanced life. Join us and experience the best place you'll ever work. A Brief Overview
In this role, you will be responsible for the day-to-day administration of health and welfare or retirement programs. This includes providing guidance and support to employees. You will also assist with the annual open enrollment process and ensure compliance with benefit offerings. What You Will Do
- Manage the execution of benefit and well-being plans and programs.
- Research new benefits programs and policies, and recommend strategies for implementation.
- Create and administer various well-being initiatives, partnering with internal and external resources.
- Ensure compliance with federal and state legislation, keeping materials updated to comply with plan changes and government requirements.
- Lead the annual Open Enrollment process, including evaluating current offerings and implementing changes.
- Manage the RFP and bid process for plan vendors/programs.
- Benchmark and participate in market surveys to determine competitiveness of benefit offerings.
- Assist with preparing the benefits operational budgets.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- Bachelor's Degree Required
- 7-9 years of corporate benefit work experience Required
- Experience with benefits design, compliance, administration, and/or communications Required
- Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and ADP
Our company values collaboration, innovation, and dedication. We welcome everyone to apply, as we believe in the importance of diversity and being an equal opportunity employer. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit our website at Safelite.com/Careers.
Note: Benefit amounts provided are estimates only and will depend on benefit elections during enrollment.
This position description is not all encompassing. We provide reasonable accommodations for individuals covered by ADA, ADEA, FMLA, and other laws and regulations. Physical and mental demands are described to help identify tasks where accommodations may be needed due to an ADA disability. Other qualifications may be required to ensure employment eligibility in accordance with local laws and Safelite Group, Inc. policies and practices.