Job Advertisement: Dispatcher Position at our Auto Glass Company
Are you interested in this position? We encourage you to apply, even if you don't meet every requirement. At our auto glass company, we focus on more than just glass. We are dedicated to helping you build a fulfilling career and live a satisfying life. Join us and experience the best workplace!
What You'll Get:
- Competitive weekly base pay starting at $19.50/hour
- A comprehensive benefits package valued at over $10,000, including a 401(k) plan with company matching, customizable medical coverage, paid time off programs, company holidays, and paid volunteer days
- Opportunity for up to $5,250 annually in tuition reimbursement
- Complete training and access to all necessary tools and resources for success
For more information about our health, wealth, and life offerings, please visit www.safelitebenefits.com.
What You'll Do:
- Provide scheduling, routing, tracking, and invoicing assistance as a Dispatcher, connecting our caring personality with our commitment to quality and customer service
- Collaborate closely with local field leaders and technicians to support regional locations
- Maintain knowledge of your assigned market area to provide efficient directions and routes for technicians
- Ensure accurate information on routing manifests and work orders before technicians depart from facilities
- Review completed work orders with technicians and leaders for accuracy prior to invoicing
- Coordinate with warehouse and store locations for inventory management and additional assignments
- Perform any other duties as assigned
What You'll Need:
- Education: High School Diploma/GED/Equivalent
- Experience: At least 2 years working in a customer service environment and preference for 1 year of transportation/public service dispatch experience
- Proficiency with routing and mapping devices, and knowledge of local geography for efficient navigation
- Presentation of a professional appearance and adherence to personal protective equipment requirements
If you are already part of the Safelite team, please apply through your Workday account by searching for "Find Open Jobs".
Safelite welcomes everyone. We value our diverse workforce and suppliers, and we're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Learn more at www.safelite.com/careers.
Benefit amounts are estimates only. Actual values will depend on benefit elections during enrollment.
This position description is not all-inclusive. Reasonable accommodations will be provided to individuals covered by ADA, ADEA, FMLA, and other applicable laws and regulations. Physical and mental demands should not be seen as job qualification standards but rather as illustrations to assist in identifying tasks where reasonable accommodations may be needed for ADA disabilities. Other qualifications may be required for employment eligibility in accordance with local laws, regulations, and Safelite Group, Inc. policies and practices.