- Provides comprehensive health care to patients, in collaboration with physicians and other medical staff including medical evaluation, counseling, and referrals
- Assesses the physical and psychosocial status of patients by means of interview, health history, physical examination, and diagnostic tests; interprets data, develops and implements therapeutic plans, and follows through on a continuum of patient care.
Full-Time Status is Sign-On Bonus Eligible
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse or Physician Assistant in the State of Illinois
- Current certification to practice as an Advance Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant in the State of Illinois
- Master’s Degree required
- CPR and ACLS certification required
- National Provider Identifier (NPI)
- 3 years experience as an Advance Nurse Practitioner or Physicians Assistant preferred
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and decision-making skills required; efficient and conscientious in delivering medical care services to patients; maintain high level of patient confidentiality; demonstrated computer skills
Work is of light demand; routine lifting requirements of less than 25 pounds; standing, sitting, walking, bending and reaching required. Works inside.
The job skills required for Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant include Health care, Collaboration, CPR, Decision Making, etc.
Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant.
That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant.
Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.