Jergens, Inc. has been a strong presence in the manufacturing industry for over 75 years, becoming one of the world’s largest manufacturers of standard tooling components, vises and other workholding equipment. Jergens has career opportunities for anyone interested in manufacturing and we are looking for individuals who are motivated, team-oriented, and passionate about growing or starting their career in manufacturing!
Our work culture:
Jergens, Inc., is a privately owned manufacturer founded by the Schron Family in 1942. Headquartered in Cleveland, OH, Jergens has a global reach, with activities across 4 continents and 30 countries around the world.
Through the many changes over the past 75 years, one thing has remained a constant – the core values of Jergens. A dedication to:
• Hard work
• Excellence in all we do
• A commitment to family
These values are the foundation upon which the company was built, the standard for how every Jergens employee conducts themselves today and will continue to set the direction into the future as we continue to grow our family of employees.
About Jergens, Inc.
Jergens, Inc. is comprised of 3 distinct business units: Workholding Solutions, Lifting Solutions and Specialty Fasteners. Building on its reputation of uncompromising quality standards, Jergens is committed to helping its customers achieve leaner, more profitable manufacturing, and continues to add products and engineered solutions for an integrated approach to “Manufacturing Efficiency.” To learn more about Jergens, Inc., visit us at www.jergensinc.com
Also, be sure to check out our video to see what it's like to work at Jergens: https://youtu.be/UVkHTp6OH54
Benefits of Working at Jergens, Inc.
Jergens offers employees
• Competitive compensation
• Comprehensive insurance benefits package (including medical, dental and vision coverage as well as company paid life insurance and disability)
• Tuition reimbursement,
• Fun staff events and activities
• 401k plan with profit sharing
• Paid vacation time starting at 13 days
• 11 paid holidays.
• Has a basic understanding of our company’s policies, procedures, ISO/AS9100 certification requirements, and training needs.
• Identifies and responds to training needs within the company – communicating with managers to proactively discuss training needs and how to best meet them. Serves as a primary point of contact for employees and managers regarding training needs, schedules and completion of trainings.
• Ensures proper training documentation is completed and recorded as outlined by the AS9100 standards.
• Assists Human Resources in organizing supervisory and/or employee trainings pertaining to various HR and legal topics.
• Responsible for submitting TechCred applications and other training grant programs, tracking progress, and submitting for reimbursement, etc.
• Responsible for handling all aspects of ToolingU training program.
• Responsible for coordinating, documenting, and evaluating all aspects of the Train the Trainer (T3) program.
• Researches various training options, instructors, and content to keep log of training contacts and information.
• Assesses training packages, including outline, content, and handouts written by instructors to determine applicableness of certain training programs.
• Attends meetings and seminars to obtain information useful to training staff and to inform management of training programs and goals.
• Coordinates logistics for training classes including schedule, room, food, materials, registration, AV and equipment arrangements, etc.
• Communicates appropriate program details to trainees including training objectives, duration, date/time, and any pre-work information.
• Delivers excellent customer service to support training programs and training participants.
• Create and maintain/update the training calendar.
• Report on key training metrics including class surveys, costs, registration to attendance ratios, participation rate, training hours, etc.
• Participate in measurement and continuous improvement efforts; seek opportunities to continuously improve training deliverables and processes in creative ways which will result in improved desired outcomes and overall training effectiveness.
• Monitors budget to ensure that training costs do not exceed allocated funds and. Maintains records and reports of expenses.
• Associate’s degree in related field required, Bachelor’s degree preferred – or equivalent experience required.
• Minimum of 3 years of relevant training experience in a dynamic environment.
• Prior experience with training in a manufacturing setting is preferred.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Displays a positive, professional, and service-oriented manner at all times.
• Must be highly organized and detail oriented with effective time management skills with proven success with prioritizing and addressing multiple demands.
• Able to meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
• Able to effectively communicate, build relationships, and present ideas to meet achieve company training objectives.
• Ability to work ethically and maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
• Must be computer savvy and proficient with Microsoft Office programs and is proficient with all related company systems and programs.
• Attention to detail in maintaining required records and reports.
• Committed to the company’s values.
The job skills required for Training Coordinator include Microsoft Office, Customer Service, Logistics, Futures, Staff Training,and Continuous Improvement etc. Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be a Training Coordinator. That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by Training Coordinator. Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.
If you are interested in becoming a Training Coordinator, you need to understand the job requirements and the detailed related responsibilities. Of course, a good educational background and an applicable major will also help in job hunting. Below are some tips on how to become a Training Coordinator for your reference.