We are currently seeking experienced CDL Drivers with an excellent driving record. The right candidate will have a Class A CDL and at least 1 year of tractor/trailer driving experience.
Local Deliveries between CA warehouses (Fontana, City of industry) to Piers
- 21 years of age
- At least 1 year driving experience
- License to drive - valid Class A Commercial Driver License (CDL)
- No more than 3 moving violations in the previous 3 years
- Not cited for a D.O.T. defined accident in the previous 3 years
- No serious offenses in the previous 7 years or pattern of unsafe practices
- Must submit to a pre-employment drug screen/background check.
- Ability to read, write and communicate in English.
- May be required to lift a minimum of 40 lbs. /18 kgs.; weight may be more dependent upon facility
- Flexibility - overtime as required, occasional weekends and holiday.
- Excellent pay
- Normally have daily routes and are home nightly.
- Career growth opportunities - we promote from within!
JD.com is China's largest online retailer and its biggest overall retailer, as well as the country's biggest Internet company by revenue. JD.com sets the standard for online shopping through its commitment to quality, authenticity, and its vast product offering covering everything from fresh food and apparel to electronics and cosmetics. Its unrivalled nationwide fulfillment network provides standard same- and next-day delivery covering a population of more than 1 billion - a level of service and speed that is unmatched globally. As a technology-driven company, JD.com builds reliable and scalable platforms that bring value to partners and customers in sectors such as e-commerce, logistics, Internet finance, cloud computing and smart technology. For more information, visit https://corporate.jd.com/home About JD Logistics
JD Logistics, a business group under JD.com, which leverages the company's advanced technology and logistics expertise to provide smart supply chain and logistics services to businesses across a wide range of industries. JD.com has one of the largest fulfillment infrastructure of any e-commerce company in the world. JD.com is the only e-commerce platform in the world to provide small-to-medium sized warehousing, oversized warehousing, cross border, cold chain delivery, frozen and chilled warehousing facilities, B2B and crowdsourcing logistics. We believe technology innovation can drive smart logistics. JD built the world's first fully-automated warehouse in Shanghai, and we are currently developing our own drones delivery and automatic delivery robots. For more information, visit http://www.jdworldwide.com/
JD.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate in our employment decisions on the basis of race, sex, sexual orientation, gender, color, religion, age, genetic information, medical condition, disability, marital status, citizenship or national origin, and military membership or veteran status, or on any other basis which would be in violation of any applicable federal, state or local law.