Position Title: Recruiter
Department: Human Resources
Location: Greeley, CO
Reports to: Recruiting Manager
- Respond to and act on various leads and sell driving opportunities by telephone, online and in person. Take incoming calls from prospective drivers and driver trainees. Introduce program offerings and career opportunities, conduct a needs analysis, effectively deal with callers objections and close on quality candidates to hire with JBS Carriers.
- Subject matter expert on JBS Carriers and driving career opportunities we offer.
- Conduct interviews of qualified candidates. Evaluate and make conditional job offers to those candidates who meet hiring criteria. Inform candidates of the additional requirements for information and paperwork needed to continue the recruiting process.
- Interface with internal departments for candidates’ screening/testing.
- Follow up via phone or written contact with all pending candidates.
- Meet or exceed specific weekly, monthly and quarterly hiring goals.
- Maintain superior customer service with candidates, Internal Departments and Driver Recruiting associates.
- Core work hours are Monday-Friday 8-5pm, Job Fairs as needed may include some weekend work.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Previous recruiting experience in a high volume recruiting environment.
- Strong organizational skills; ability to prioritize work load; attention to detail.
- Effective interpersonal communication skills- both oral and written. Pleasant but assertive-persuasive telephone personality.
- Interviewing skills to include the ability to listen and analyze answers, and ask appropriate questions.
- Self-motivated and self-directed.
- Previous position where sound judgment, initiative, and tactful communication skills were demonstrated.
- Previous human resources experience preferred.
- Ability to make decisions based on objective data obtained from applications and during interviews.
- Ability to type and use personal computers, submit reports using MS Office, Tenstreet and internal software programs.
- Ability to work within a team by providing support to other team members and maintaining productivity levels.
Education: High School Diploma or GED required.
The applicant who fills this position will be eligible for the following compensation and benefits:
- Benefits: Vision, Medical, and Dental coverage begin after 60 days of employment;
- Better Futures Program: 2 Year Community College tuition paid for you or your dependents;
- Paid Time Off: sick leave, vacation, and 6 company observed holidays;
- 401(k): company match begins after the first year of service and follows the company vesting schedule;
- Base salary range of $50,000.00 annually;
The Company is dedicated to ensuring a safe and secure environment for our team members and visitors. To assist in achieving that goal, we conduct a drug, alcohol, and background check for all new team members post-offer and prior to the start of employment. It is a job expectation that all new employees have, at minimum, the first dose of the COVID-19 vaccine in advance of their first date of employment. If you need assistance in obtaining a vaccine, the Company can help schedule you with one of its healthcare partners following a conditional job offer, if one is made. The Immigration Reform and Control Act requires that verification of employment eligibility be documented for all new employees by the end of the third day of work.