JOB TITLE:Human Resource Coordinator
REPORTS TO:Human Resource Supervisor & Manager
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Performs tasks such as setting up files on all new personnel, photographing for badges, obtaining employee numbers for new employees, and recording changes on all employee status changes as necessary (e.g., change of address, departmental transfers, rate increases, terminations, etc.).
• Processes applications, employment forms, enrollment forms, pay change requests, informational and other confidential forms and records. Enrolls new employees in various programs and explains benefits.
• Maintains and distributes, as appropriate, current employee information, policy and procedure manuals, and other communications.
• Compiles data from personnel records and prepares reports.
• Verifies payroll entries and changes with computer printout. Checks for accuracy and reports any discrepancies to higher-level personnel.
• Tracks employee information such as personal data, compensation, benefits, tax data, attendance, performance reviews or evaluations, and termination date and reason. Processes employment applications and assists in other employment activities.
• Assists with participation and summary of internal and external surveys to gather information for policy development and planning.
• Computer wages and records data for use in payroll processing. May enter data into SAP for processing.
• Orders office supplies to support human resources operations and various special events.
• May perform new hire orientations/ Alchemy Training
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
Typically requires a high school diploma or equivalent (GED).
WORK EXPERIENCE: Typically requires a minimum of 3 years of related experience.
The job skills required for HUMAN RESOURCE COORDINATOR include Performance Review etc. Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be a HUMAN RESOURCE COORDINATOR. That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by HUMAN RESOURCE COORDINATOR. Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.
If you are interested in becoming a HUMAN RESOURCE COORDINATOR, you need to understand the job requirements and the detailed related responsibilities. Of course, a good educational background and an applicable major will also help in job hunting. Below are some tips on how to become a HUMAN RESOURCE COORDINATOR for your reference.