Jamison Professional Services, Inc. (“JPS”) is currently seeking a qualified and motivated candidate for the position of PROGRAM SUPPORT ASSISTANT ( 95% Remote Position)
The Program Support Assistant will be an individual that is capable of performing multiple, and often fluid, responsibilities concurrently, with a willingness and ability to assume additional projects and responsibilities as they arise. The Program Support Assistant will perform diverse operational, project and administrative duties in support of all department/ company and/or Corporate team members/ executives. Key responsibilities include developing and maintaining administrative processes that reduce redundancy, improve accuracy, and achieve organizational objectives; internal coordination and support of company’s new business development, including client communications, management of project information, and follow-up; interact with all levels of staff; support deadline driven projects; create weekly PowerPoint presentations which include company news, upcoming events, and announcements.
Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Independently performs high-level administrative and clerical support functions with minimal guidance and supervision.
- Manages and monitors website information/news, updates and content as well as manages and monitors company social media accounts to include Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
- Conducts numerous automated system searches using company databases and the internet to collect information and forwards data to appropriate personnel.
- Maintains automated systems of program-specific data to track suspense on items such as project milestones, the status of programs and workloads, progress reports, compliance strategies, and other program related duties; rectifies problems, and serves as liaison to staff.
- Answers telephone calls; welcomes guests and customers by greeting them in person or on the telephone; responds to routine questions; and routes callers to the appropriate staff member(s), as appropriate; coordinates and maintains work calendars for senior staff and makes notification of meetings, events and activities requiring their participation.
- Schedules, cancel or, re-schedules all team meetings/conference/ Zoom/ Teams/ Google Meet calls; prepares and disseminates minutes and coordinates the completion of follow-up action items with appropriate team members; coordinates to ensure that key team members are present at scheduled meetings; as necessary, briefs the participants before meetings occur.
- Coordinates IT service requests/help desk tickets for new installation, troubleshooting, repair, and maintenance of all IT equipment and follows up with the requestor of origin to verify work order completion.
- Coordinate all office supply order requests and obtain necessary approvals.
- Prepares packages for courier or express service pick-up.
- Support the full life cycle, operational, functional, technical, professional or policy areas of the recruiting experience in the Human Resource Department. Key responsibilities include assisting the HR Department with sourcing and vetting candidates, background adjudications, onboarding paperwork, interviews, and orientation. Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Making sure placement deadlines are met in advance of the date due with a qualified candidate;
- Weekly Reports of Recruiting Efforts;
- Verification of Backgrounds and References;
- Phone & Zoom/ Teams/ Google Meet Screening Candidates;
- Sourcing candidates through job fairs, Career Builder, Indeed, Monster, Dice, LinkedIn, Face Book, etc.,
Knowledge and Qualifications:
- A minimum of 7-10 years work experience required as an office assistant; with the knowledge and skill of general office, etiquette, operations, and procedures.
- Possess practical knowledge of the organization, including the understanding of operational relationships between offices and organizational levels.
- The candidate must have the ability to use a personal computer, standard office equipment, and various software applications, including (but not limited to): Databases used to track organizational information; Working knowledge in the use of Microsoft Office computer software applications, including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Accurate typing skills with a minimum speed of 45 words per minute.
- Possess excellent skill in written and verbal communications, including the use of proper grammar and professional email etiquette.
- Possess the ability to coordinate, manage and juggle varied administrative projects simultaneously.
- Possess knowledge of procedures to formulate, compile, and organize documents and reports.
- Possess problem-solving skills and be able to conduct independent research.
Skills and abilities:
- Results driven, enthusiastic, self-starter, quick learner, and team player.
- Highly driven individual providing coordination, planning, and administrative support for all phases in any given situation.
- Ability to work with other teams and staff members effectively to reach a viable solution and goal.
- Excels in juggling several tasks at once, prioritizing, multi-tasking, and following through to meet project goals.
- Discreet and capable of handling high priority and confidential matters and documents
- Excellent attention to detail, exceptional organizational skills, and outstanding time management skills.
Jamison Professional Services, Inc. is a small, Service-Disabled Veteran Owned equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, age, sex, color, physical or mental disability, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, or political affiliation.
Jamison Professional Services, Inc. is a staff augmentation group that specializes in providing professional staffing, court reporter and transcription, and document solutions support services to the federal government and commercial entities nationwide.