Our office is quickly growing and we need someone who we can train to fit in our office puzzle! The position offered is full time. Our Customer Service and Sales Representative needs to exceed customer service standards to current clients while also assisting prospects as they call in.
No prior experience is necessary and we have a stellar training and onboarding experience to ensure you succeed!
Apply for the position today by completing the form and completing the assessment.
We offer some of the below benefits:
- Paid time off & Paid Holidays
- Telehealth insurance
- Life Insurance
- Growth opportunities
- Employee Discounts
- Process customer policy change requests.
- Verify phone numbers, addresses and email addresses with each customer contact and update customer information.
- Answer incoming phone calls on the first ring.
- Schedule appointments for sales staff to meet prospective customers.
- Responds to all inquiries, cancellation requests, and sales requests within specified timeframe.
- Grow sales revenue by utilizing phone, email and client lists.
- Possess an upbeat, positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Proficiency to multi-task, follow-thru and follow-up.
- Great Customer Service Skills.
- Driven and goal-oriented individual.
- Ability to tactfully handle stressful and difficult situations.
- Property & Casualty insurance license is required - reimbursement available for licensing.