IPEG, Inc. is a family of world-leading brands serving the global plastics, recycling and industrial heat transfer markets. IPEG is also a corporate entity which provides best in class manufacturing and business support services to its brands in order to create a competitive advantage for each of the brands to drive better solutions for customers. Our businesses include Conair, the leading producer of auxiliary equipment for plastics processing, Thermal Care, a leading provider of industrial heat transfer solutions, Republic Machine, a recognized expert for single-shaft shredding solutions, and Pelletron, a leading supplier of pneumatic conveying equipment and dust removal systems.
Position: Financial Analyst
ON-SITE - Cranberry Twp, PA
The Financial Analyst has the primary responsibility of assisting/providing support with daily and month-end reporting activities along with special projects. This position will report to the Accounting Manager and is located in Cranberry Township, Pennsylvania.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Month-end close including General Ledger entries and account reconciliations;
· Monthly reporting activities;
· Financial consolidation support;
· Monthly management reporting support;
· Support audits and field work;
· Accounting support of Thermal Care brand cash and billing activities;
· Periodic financial analysis upon request;
· Special projects as assigned.
Qualifications and Work Experience
· Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Business (or related field) is required; a master’s degree is desirable;
· A degree or experience in Accounting is a plus but not required;
· Position typically expects two (2) to four (4) years of progressive experience in a corporate finance role;
· A combination of public accounting and corporate accounting is a plus;
· Multi-location experience and prior experience in manufacturing is a plus;
· Excellent communication abilities and solid interpersonal skills;
· Some knowledge of and experience with bank reporting;
· A finance generalist background/experience with a broad scope of finance responsibilities;
· Strong computer skills; proficient in Microsoft Excel; experience with SAP is preferred;
· A continuous improvement mindset;
· Ability to interact and work with senior leadership of the finance team on a regular basis;
· An appetite to learn and flexibility to operate in ambiguous situations;
· Drive to provide best-in-class service and quality to finance customers;
· Self-starter who is proactive in approaching work assignments;
· Attention to detail and high degree of accuracy in all work;
· Hands-on, open to change, and productive; team player; highly motivated and performance driven;
· High energy and strong work ethic; flexible and able to function in an environment that values change and innovation;
· A person of unquestioned integrity who is personally and intellectually honest in all dealings;
· Willingness and ability to occasionally travel to our manufacturing facility in Franklin, PA one (1) to two (2) times per month.
The IPEG Industrial Group is a family of leading brands serving the global plastics, recycling and industrial heat transfer markets. IPEG, Inc. is a corporate entity which provides best-in-class manufacturing and business support services to its brands in order to create a competitive advantage for each of the brands to drive better solutions for customers.
At IPEG, we focus on two things: Customers and Employees. And we have a saying that if we do right by both of them, everything else takes care of itself. We have formalized this into IPEG’s Purpose: To foster excellence and inspire confidence in our customers and employees.
IPEG offers an outstanding compensation and benefits package including profit sharing, bonus plans, 401(k) with company match, medical insurance, dental, vision, life insurance, short- and long-term disability, health club reimbursement, tuition reimbursement, employee assistance, wellness program and employee referral bonus program.
IPEG, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and offers employment opportunities to all qualified persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability (except where physical or mental abilities are a bona fide occupational requirement), veteran status, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, HIV-positive status, possession of the sickle cell trait, genetic characteristics, political views, and any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
The job skills required for Financial Analyst include Accounting, Financial Analysis, Leadership, Life insurance, Integrity,and Billing etc. Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be a Financial Analyst. That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by Financial Analyst. Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.
If you are interested in becoming a Financial Analyst, you need to understand the job requirements and the detailed related responsibilities. Of course, a good educational background and an applicable major will also help in job hunting. Below are some tips on how to become a Financial Analyst for your reference.