As one of the world's top International Medical Insurance companies, IMG helps individuals and companies of all sizes. Every second of every day, vacationers, those working or living abroad for short or extended periods, people traveling frequently between countries, and those who maintain multiple countries of residence use our products to give themselves global peace of mind®
We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for travelers.
- Hybrid Position. Location: Indianapolis, IN
- Comprehensive Benefits package including Medical/RX/Dental/Vision Insurance
- 401k Plan with company match
- Paid Time Off and Company Paid Holidays
- On-Site Fitness Center
- Free Downtown Employee Parking
- Casual Dress Environment
- Tuition Reimbursement Plan
Internally we refer to the insurance coordinator as a department coordinator. The Department Coordinator will provide day to day support to the Department Manager and Team as directed. The Department Coordinator is responsible for providing excellent service and support to insurance producers, members, and clients. The Department Coordinator also serves as the liaison to IMG outsource vendor partners. Contribute to the achievement of the corporate goals relating to growth, profit, renewal retention, and service level expectations.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Process individual and group coverage including new enrollments, renewals, and changes through data entry. Process terminations and cancellations for group products through data entry.
- Work with Premium Accounting team on related premium issues and handle corrections.
- Assist brokers, customers, sales, underwriting and account services with questions via phone, in person, or email.
- Auditing the employees’ work (does not include eligibility) ensuring enrollments are entered and processed accurately and providing the feedback to employees
- Coordinates training and development for employees and outsource vendor partners
- Identify opportunities to improve current workflows or system changes that will create efficiencies and/or improve the customer journey.
- Assisting with escalated issues that arise.
- Release files daily from third party vendors.
- Maintain confidentiality and adhere to HIPAA regulations
- Serve as a key contact when Manager is out of the office or away from the department.
- Coordinate the distribution of work among the Group Admin, CHS and Operations team members.
- Coordinate, prioritize and track production for outsourcing vendors.
- Training & maintaining process documentation (does not include claims or provider maintenance)
- Incoming mail, scan, indexing (JMS)
- Eligibility (Vee)
- Other tasks performed by a third- party vendor.
- Troubleshooting issues (does not include claims or provider maintenance)
- Track/monitor/report production & service levels (does not include claims or provider maintenance)
- Coordinates quarterly privacy/security training with vendor to ensure timely completion.
- New user set-ups
- Maintains list of vendor users
- Assists vendor with IT related service or access issue resolution
- Escalates issues to SVP as necessary
- Other duties and projects as needed
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1 -2 years of previous work experience in an operations role, preferably in the insurance or financial services industry
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Quick to learn new processes and procedures
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office (e.g. Excel, Word, and Outlook)
- Excellent keyboarding skills with ability to use 10-key pad and average of 35-40 words per minute
- Data entry skills with ability to enter data quickly and accurately
- Exercise judgment to shift priorities and organize multiple tasks simultaneously
- Time management with ability to multi-task
IMG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected statuses as required by applicable law.