The Accounts Receivable Associate is responsible for providing financial, administrative and clerical services in order to ensure effective, efficient and accurate financial and invoicing operations. Accounting responsibilities include booking journal entries, maintaining general ledger and account reconciliation. Under management’s direction, interact with other departments of the company, internal audit and the company’s independent accounting firm.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Invoicing process:
2. Bank reconciliation and ERP posting.
3. Processes approved manual credits, debits and wire transfers to Agencies in Global Cash.
4. Process Bank transfers in ERP.
5.Prepares and keeps daily A/R reconciliation.
6. Prepares monthly reconciliation package for Accounting Director.
7. Assists in accounting month-end/year-end closing processes.
8. Supports and provides guidance to accounts receivable clerk.
9. Assists with providing internal and external audit requests.
10. Works on ad-hoc projects assigned by the Director of Accounting.
11. Executes internal controls related to assigned areas and tasks.
SCHEDULE PARAMETERS AND EMPLOYMENT EXPECTATIONS
Primary employment, which is defined as the daytime hours of Monday through Friday, minimum of 40 hours per week, 5:00am to 2:00pm, with occasional work starting at different time, as determined by the needs of the Company, while abiding by the rules of the Fair Labor Standards Act.
Associate’s Degree in business, accounting, finance or related field. Bachelor degree preferred.
Six plus years experience in in similar accounting functions.
Bilingual, English and Spanish.
Knowledge of accounts receivable and revenue accounting procedures.
Proficient in Excel and other relevant computer applications.
Demonstrated work experience with ERPs such as NetSuite or similar systems.
Demonstrated problem solving skills.
Strong organizational and time management skills.
Excellent verbal and written communication.
Ability to set priorities and perform multiple assignments.
Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality and awareness is essential.
Public company experience preferred.
The job skills required for Accounts Receivable Associate include Accounts Receivable, Accounting, Problem Solving, Time Management, General Ledger,and Confidentiality etc. Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be an Accounts Receivable Associate. That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by Accounts Receivable Associate. Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.