The Compliance Manager is responsible for the support, execution, and continuous improvement of the corporate compliance program at Innovaccer. Reporting to the Compliance Officer, the successful candidate will be an excellent communicator, with in-depth knowledge of the latest industry procedures and regulations. Practical experience in US healthcare compliance is essential to success in this position..
A Day in the life:
- Develops and implements strategies for all activities relating to standards of conduct, and ethical relationships
- Collaborate with business leaders to develop controls and monitor enforcement of standards and regulations
- Assess the business’s future ventures to identify and mitigate possible compliance risks
- Conduct internal investigations and research to identify compliance issues and provide advice or training
- Keep abreast of regulatory developments within or outside of the company as well as evolving best practices in compliance control
- Prepare reports for senior management and external regulatory bodies as appropriate
- Design and monitor control systems to identify and deal with compliance violations.
- Regularly assess the efficiency of control systems and recommend effective improvements.
- Perform periodic auditing and monitoring on company procedures and processes, potentially including vendor and contractor oversight and enforcement
- Lead employee training sessions on legal and compliance issues and provide general support to the business on compliance inquiries
- Supervise team members
What You Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in humanities, law, business administration, or another relevant field.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience as a senior compliance analyst, compliance manager, or similar position.
- Compliance certification preferred, or ability to obtain certification within one (1) year.
- Strong knowledge of industry processes and regulations.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
- An analytical mindset with excellent organizational skills.
What We Offer:
- Industry certifications: We want you to be a subject matter expert in what you do. So, whether it’s our product or our domain, we’ll help you dive in and get certified
- Quarterly rewards and recognition programs: We foster learning and encourage people to take risks. We recognize and reward your hard work
- Health benefits: We cover health insurance for you and your loved ones
- Sabbatical policy: We encourage people to take time off and rejuvenate, learn new skills, and pursue their interests so they can be inspired to generate new ideas with Innovaccer
- Pet-friendly office and open floor plan: No boring cubicles