INFINISOURCE CONSULTING SOLUTIONS (ICS)
InfiniSource Consulting Solutions (ICS), a 150 employee government contractor specializing in Management Consulting, Information Technology, and Professional Services to the federal government. We tailor our services to meet the specific needs of our civilian, defense, and private-industry sponsor. Our corporate support processes are ISO 9001 certified, giving our customers the confidence that we are continually measuring and improving upon the support we provide and are committed to the highest level of customer satisfaction.
JOB TITLE: Angular Developer with .NET experience
CLIENT: U.S. Department of Labor
The DOL is looking to improve and modernize their MSHA Centralized Application System (MCAS). MCAS is a web-based application that serves as MSHA’s core information management system enabling the agency to accomplish its mission of protecting the health and safety of the nation's miners. MSHA application improvements will focus on:
- Increasing Efficiency
- Improving Access and User Functionality
- Establishing Higher Security and Flexibility
- Eliminating Redundant Processes and Reporting
- Improving Data Sharing
- Reducing Errors and Improving Error Handling
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
To perform this job successfully, the Angular Developer must be able to perform each of the essential duties and responsibilities listed in a satisfactory manner:
- Designing and developing user interfaces using Angular best practices.
- ASP.NET experience
- Adapting interface for modern internet applications using the latest front-end technologies.
- Developing product analysis tasks.
- Making complex technical and design decisions for AngularJS projects.
- Developing application codes and unit tests in AngularJS, Java Technologies, and Rest Web Services.
- Conducting performance tests.
- Consulting with the design team.
- Ensuring high performance of applications and providing support.
The requirements identified below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required to satisfactorily meet the expectations of this job:
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Knowledge of relevant equipment, policies, procedures, and strategies to promote effective local, state, or national security operations for the protection of people, data, property, and institutions.
- Give full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions, or approaches to problems.
- Determine causes of operating errors and deciding what to do about it.
- Understand the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
- The ability to tell when something is wrong or is likely to go wrong. It does not involve solving the problem, only recognizing there is a problem.
- The ability to communicate information and ideas in writing so others will understand.
- The ability to apply general rules to specific problems to produce answers that make sense.
- Must be able to operate a Personal Computer (PC) with a functional knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications (primarily Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point and Windows graphical user interface) and Data/web-based systems required for task area performing work.
- Must be able to work under stressful conditions and be physically able to demonstrate the training/support tasks to standard.
- Must have the appropriate qualifications, certification, and/or license under the requirements for the task area being performed under this contract prior to commencement of work.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, Engineering or a directly related field.
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience as an Angular Developer in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity.
- Experience with the following technologies is required:
- Operating System: Windows 10, Windows Server 2019, Solaris 11, RHEL 7
- Development Tools: Eclipse, JetBrains WebStorm, Microsoft Visual Studio, Microsoft VS Code, Oracle JDeveloper, TOAD, Oracle ODI, SQL Server Reporting Services, MicroStrategy
- Development Frameworks: JQuery, AngularJS, Angular, Java Struts and Model View Controller, Java Hibernate Data Persistence, Java JDBCV data persistence, Java EJBs and Container Managed Persistence, Java J2EE 5, Java Messaging Services, Java Authentication and Authorization Service, Java Spring Model View Controller, Microsoft ASP.NET
- Configuration Management: Gitlab, Jenkins, SonarQube, JFrog Artifactory, SourceTree, Fortify Code Analyzer, Tricentis qTest, MicroFocus UFT, Splunk, Solarwinds, Postman and SoapUI
- Requirements/Change Management: Confluence, Jira, Jira Service Desk
- 508 Compliance: WAVE, JAWS
- Environments: Production, Stage, Test, Development
- Desktop: Microsoft Office 365
- Hardware: Dell laptops, Dell 2 in 1 and Microsoft Surface Pro tablets
- Database and Application Server: Oracle database, Weblogic Java Application Server, Oracle Fusion Middleware SOA Suite and BPEL process manager, IIS Web server, MS.NET Application Server, SQL Server
- Individual shall possess or be eligible to receive and maintain a National Agency Check with Inquiries (NACI) clearance.
Must be able to speak, read, write, and understand English. Ability to read, comprehend and explain instructions, letters, memos, emails, and correspondence from inside the organization as well as from external sources. Ability to effectively respond, communicate and present information to senior management, contracting officials, clients, and other employees in the organization.
Ability to organize work, define and solve problems, establish, and manage priorities, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions based on facts. Project Manager participates in prioritization of work and decision-making on allocation of resources. The incumbent must be able to analyze a situation analytically, evaluate the facts/data and formulate a plan of action.
InfiniSource Consulting Solutions is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class US Citizenship is required for most positions.
ICS offers a competitive salary and a generous benefits package. This package includes medical, dental, vision, life, short and long-term disability insurances, and a 401(k)-retirement plan.