Senior Network Engineer
You’re legendary. We’re hiring. Let’s talk!
Apply today for an opportunity to join North America’s top insurance premium financing companies. Since 1977, our company has grown to more than 500 Associates and 30 locations across the United States, Puerto Rico, and Canada.
Every day, we work to deliver on our Corporate Mission Statement: “To be the market leader by delivering innovative financial and technology solutions to help our Customers, partners, and investors achieve their goals.”
How do we do that? By empowering and encouraging our Associates to provide products and legendary Customer service unparalleled in our industry.
For Our Associates
- At the office: Based on your location, we offer parking and commuter benefits programs to help make your commute a little easier.
- Getting started: We offer a comprehensive paid training program that will make you feel prepared and excited about your role.
- Staying healthy: Our wellness program, LiveWell, combined with our Employee Assistance Program (for when you need confidential support), help you keep an eye on short and long-term goals and any bumps that pop up along the way. We are also proud to offer subsidies to support your health and fitness goals by providing gym membership subsidies.
- Preparing for your future: Imperial PFS offers a 401(k) with a company match
- Company culture: Our Associates are the foundation of our company and we want you to enjoy working here! With company lunches, corporate outings, and even the occasional ice cream truck, you never know what will pop up to make your day.
- Peace of mind: Our insurance benefits include medical, prescription, dental, voluntary vision, voluntary life/dependent life, group term life, and AD&D.
Senior Network Engineer - You will have the opportunity to tap into your curiosity and collaborate with some of the most innovative and diverse people.
We are looking for an engineer to design, deploy, and maintain critical network solutions including LAN, WAN, SDWAN, wireless, remote access, and firewalls. Also, be a part of develop and support connectivity initiatives for our digital transformation to the cloud and preform product evaluation, selection, and deployment of emerging technologies. We are also asking this engineer to have experience support Application Development through our Agile methodology in troubleshooting and optimizing new applications.
- IT work experience in infrastructure network environments in network operations, support, maintenance, configuration and administration
- Competent knowledge of established configuration management, network architecture development/engineering, and project methodologies
- Experience reviewing daily access logs, system logs, and trouble tickets
- Experience with Cisco Nexus 3K/9K switches
- Experience with Cisco Catalyst 9000 switches
- Experience with Cisco routers
- Experience with SDWAN and design architecture
- Experience with Meraki switches and access points
- Ensure network documentation is kept up to date
- Palo Alto/Checkpoint firewalls and security platforms
- Azure networking including Express Route configuration and management
- Managing 3rd party relationships
- Develops business cases and cloud adoption roadmaps
- Defines migration strategy to move workflows to cloud
- Designs the overall Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) environment including server instances, storage instances, subnets, availability zones, etc.
- Designs the AWS or Azure network architecture including VPN connectivity between regions and subnets.
- Designs HA / DR cloud strategies.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Demonstrates knowledge of IPFS application roadmaps and the associated future technology needs.
- Determines effective utilization of cloud resources.
- Responsible for maintaining the IT cloud architecture.
- Working knowledge of cloud automation, scripting, and Cloud Governance
- Demonstrated ability to lead technical projects
- Proficient at building cloud foundation infrastructure to establish necessary building blocks for delivering applications
- Strong understanding of Cisco Catalyst, Palo Alto, Meraki technologies
- Proven hands-on experience working with cloud-based technologies
- Command Skills, Strategic Agility, Dealing with Ambiguity