You haven't searched anything yet.
IEDAC USA is seeking an experienced Mechanical Engineer Technician to become a part of our fast-paced team in Henderson, NV!
The ideal candidate will possess current knowledge and experience in engineering practices, construction, computer-aided drafting, and is proficient in CAD software. The success of this role is highly dependent on their ability to engage with team members.
· Using Autodesk Inventor Models to prepare 3D models and detail drawings of various equipment and machinery.
· Create models, layouts, and drawings for clients to review. Ensuring the design is within applicable code and standards.
· Create, maintain, and control designs / drawings from concept to completion. Revision Control is critical.
· Work closely with Electrical / Mechanical engineering team to make sure project meets required design spec, milestones, and target deadlines.
· Work closely with procurement to answer any questions regarding specified parts.
· Work closely with third party manufacturers to answer any questions regarding fabricated/machined componentry.
· Must be familiar with manufacturing and assembly processes. Familiarity with GDT, measuring tools and ISO System of Limits & Fits considered an asset.
· Contribute to project process improvements.
· Creation of operation procedures & product manuals.
· Post-Secondary Education and degree in Mechanical Engineering or Design Technology or field equivalent practical experience.
· Experience with Autodesk Inventor or Solidworks 3D Design Software.
· Experience with Autodesk AutoCAD, AutoCAD Electrical and Inventor CAM.
· Experience with Microsoft product line.
· Able to work in fast paced tight deadline environment.
· Familiar with interpreting regulatory codes and standards.
· Able to work in a team and individual environment.
· Capable of multitasking by working on numerous projects at once.
· Considerable concentration and attention to detail required.
· Time management and process improvement.
· Safety management.