IDEMIA is the global leader in identity and security. Our mission is to create a safe and simple future where identity verification is indisputable, and only you can assert your identity. We are a distributed company leveraging the latest technologies to deliver world-class products in the private and public sectors of finance, telecom, identity, security, retail, sports entertainment, commercial, government, and IoT. We use a variety of technologies and approaches to deliver quality product and services to government agencies and technology companies. IDEMIA is a made up of a group of 14,000 diverse people from different nationalities, speaking over 20 different languages. Together, our solutions impact the everyday lives of citizens and nations. In this ever-changing world, protecting your identity is paramount. Join the team that is ensuring one person- one identity.
The Business Analyst II supports the Delivery & Services team by managing the data and reporting for Operations as well as supporting ad hoc analysis of a variety of business needs. This team member will interact with various levels stakeholders across the businesses.
Essential Job Functions (including but not limited to):
- Display knowledge with SCA (Service Contract Act), as this role will administer the ongoing required reporting. Partner with internal teams and third-party vendors to develop accurate invoicing details.
- Partner with internal stakeholder teams across various business units to develop necessary analysis and documentation in a collaborative way, communicating effectively and efficiently across cross-functional teams.
- Analyze data models to deliver logical conclusions and recommendations.
- Incorporate data visualization tools to produce presentations and reports for all levels of the business.
- Conduct cost data analysis and develop predictive models to support key stakeholders in cost management initiatives.
- Define business requirements for various executive dashboard needs.
- Utilize various reporting tools and able to research new tools to meet business needs.
Note: In addition to the Essential Functions, also performs similar work-related duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to communicate effectively and persuasively via written or oral communication channels to all levels of management
- Ability to multi-task assignments and prioritize workload accordingly in a fast-paced environment
- Efficient organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to demonstrate and follow through on deliverables
- Strong work ethic and the ability to adapt in a fast-changing environment, and strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently
- Outstanding management skills and an ability to work at all levels in the organization
- Advanced knowledge of Excel; familiarity with relational databases and data structures, preferably in a SQL-based environment
- Experience with data visualization and mapping software
Qualifications, Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Finance or a combination of education and experience that would enable performance of the full scope of the position
- 3-5 years of work experience
- Advanced experience with utilizing business metrics and profit and loss reporting
Travel Requirement, Working Conditions and Physical Demands:
Travel requirement, such as:
- Ability to travel locally for activities such as meetings, classes, and workshops
- Must be able to travel occasional by air as needed to attend training, conferences, and related activities
- Occasional overnight travel as required; should not exceed 10% of the time
Working Conditions, such as:
- General office environment. The work area is adequately lighted, heated, and ventilated
Physical Demands, such as:
- Office environment where the employee may sit comfortably to do the work. Some walking, standing, bending, reaching, and carrying of light items such as papers, books, small parts; driving an automobile, etc. Requires eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a keyboard, photocopier, telephone, and other office equipment.