Known internally as Customer Financial Service Representative
About the Role:
- Implement the Company's credit and collection policies for designated accounts by monitoring and maintaining customer accounts within the prescribed credit terms, using proactive risk assessment methods and management of customer project limits
- Resolves outstanding accounts receivables issues in a timely manner, ensure adherence to department guidelines and procedures, while consistently meeting month end targets and closing schedules
- Escalate high risk accounts or claims and discrepancies that may affect financial results to Senior Management
- Reconcile and maintain customer accounts, resolve billing/pricing discrepancies, unearned/earned discount, unclaimed property, holdback, unapplied and/or short payments. Reviews and reconciles accounts receivable reports regularly
Who We're Looking For
- Post-secondary diploma/degree or Credit Institute Program Certification preferred
- 2 years related experience
- Excellent computer skills for word processing and excel spreadsheet analysis
- Must possess a willingness to provide a very high level of quality customer service both internally and externally in a positive and professional manner
- Ability to work with difficult customers and resolve problems and issues
Here's a Snapshot of How You'll Contribute to Our Team
- Strong attention to detail with proven time management, planning & organisation skills
- Ability to build relationships by establishing a good first impression and build trust by demonstrating our company values
- Self-motivated, results driven and strong problem-solving skills
- Great attention to detail with the ability to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills - oral and written
- Excellent multitasking and analytical skills
Why Choose ICONIX?
This is a place where you will be empowered to do your best work.
We know that our people make the difference and we recognize and reward that. From health and wellness benefits to employee recognition programs, discounts, and perks, we’ve got our employees covered.
- Market Competitive Compensation: We reward high-performance, team work, collaboration, and a continuous improvement mindset
- Employee Incentive (Bonus) Plan: Our success is built on your success. We recognize employees for outstanding performance and the unique value they bring beyond the day-to-day, through our annual bonus program*
- Retirement Savings Program: ICONIX will match your contribution dollar-for-dollar to a maximum percentage that is based on your length of service with the company
- Comprehensive Health and Wellness Benefits: Choose from flexible healthcare coverage designed to support all ages and stages of life
- Employee Referral Program: Help us continue to grow our team. If your referral proves to be a successful hire, you receive a bonus
- Learning and Development: Reach your full potential and career aspirations with training and development opportunities
- Employee Discount Programs: Take advantage of discount programs offered by our corporate partners for items such as computers, mobile phone services, and more
- Other perks include: Generous vacation/paid time-off allowance, career advancement opportunities, flexible work arrangements, paid time-off to volunteer, work boot reimbursement*, education assistance, stability of a three-generation Canadian-owned family business, family work atmosphere
*For eligible employees.
Ready to build your career and realize your full potential? Apply now and join the flow!
Working at ICONIX Means Being Part of a Greater Organization
ICONIX is proud to be part of the Deschênes Group, a family-owned business based out of Montreal, Quebec, consisting of 16 business units and growing. The Deschênes Group is consistently ranked among Canada’s Best Managed Companies, a true testament to the company’s commitment to investing in its people and in delivering the best experience to our customers and partners. Learn more about the Deschênes Group.