You haven't searched anything yet.
Full Time Sales Associate - Saks Shop - South Coast Plaza
HUGO BOSS Retail, Inc. | Costa Mesa | United States | Full-time
Convey a positive impression of HUGO BOSS to the marketplace by delivering an exceptional shopping experience, showcasing the brand through exciting merchandise presentations and executing operational strategies resulting in positive operating profits.
**What you can expect:**
* Utilize effective communication skills in delivering exceptional service to customers, driving business with the merchant group and general problem solving.
* Achieve positive results in personal sales by focusing on relationship selling, building a client base and offering exemplary customer service.
* Maintain an awareness of all product knowledge information, various lines, merchandise promotions, and advertisements.
* Cultivate a relationship with the community via personal involvement, PR events and advertising opportunities.
* Accurately and efficiently complete all sales transactions and maintain proper cash and media accountabilities at POS registers.
* Assist in merchandising, display maintenance and store housekeeping.
* Adhere and execute all Company policies, procedures and practices including signing, pricing, and loss prevention.
* Ability to work varied hours/days as business dictates.
* BS College Degree preferred or equivalent experience
* 2-3 years of Specialty Retail Sales experience
* Strong customer service and selling experience
* Independent, self-motivated, detail-oriented, entrepreneurial
* Strong business acumen, communication and interpersonal skills
* High level of taste and sophistication consistent with the HUGO BOSS lifestyle philosophy
* Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
* 401(k) Retirement Plan with company match
* Company sponsored Life and Disability benefits
* FSA Benefits (Flexible Spending Accounts)
* Voluntary Benefits
* Discounts for Auto/Home/Pet Insurance
* Commuter Benefit Program
* Employee Discount Program (Company, Entertainment, Health & Wellness)
* Diverse portfolio of tailored training and professional development measures
* International and inspirational working environment
* Career progression opportunities
* Dynamic and inspirational work culture
SALT LAKE CITY, UT
500 - 1,000
$500M - $1B
The HUGO BOSS Group is one of the leading companies in the upper premium segment of the global apparel market. With some 13,800 employees around the world, the company, which is based in Metzingen, Germany, develops and sells high-quality fashion as well as accessories in the womenswear and menswear segments. In fiscal year 2020, the Group achieved sales of EUR 1.9 billion from the distribution of classic yet modern tailoring, elegant eveningwear, casualwear, shoes and leather accessories as well as with the licensed products such as fragrances, eyewear and watches. In order to address custome...rs clearly and consistently, we offer two brands: BOSS and HUGO. While they are clearly distinguishable from each other in terms of their individual attributes and target customer, both brands embody our values of quality and fit, innovation and sustainability. Our vision is to be the most desirable premium fashion & lifestyle brand, and therefore we put our customers at the heart of everything we do. If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to advance your career as an expert or executive and are passionate about the fashion and lifestyle industry, youve come to the right place. Take the next step and find the perfect job for you What's your HUGO BOSS?