We are looking for a Sr. Marketing Data Analyst to join our Marketing team and partner with our Data team to build, own, and manage all Marketing reporting and analysis needs. You will be responsible for leading key marketing analytics projects, working closely with leaders across the marketing organization to scope, create and deliver reporting, analyses and insights which drive decision making by the marketing team. The individual must be highly motivated, a self-starter with a strong track record of achievements, and both an obsession for rigorous work and bias for action.
If you are passionate about travel, about working on both strategic project and hands-on implementation, and relate to our vision and DNA, please apply.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Partner with Marketing stakeholders to understand and define unique and shared KPIs across Comms, Brand, Growth, Customer, and Product Marketing
- Liaison with the Data team to ensure consistency and best practices in developing datasets, analytics, automation, and the reporting and presentation of data
- Work with Data Engineering to identify, connect, and consolidate disparate data sets across Marketing technologies and vendors
- Define full funnel Marketing metrics, establish baselines, and develop standards for reporting, measurement, and analysis
- Develop multi-touch pipeline attribution model to measure marketing effectiveness and impact on the customer lifecycle
- Track and measure the performance of individual tactics, channels, and campaigns, and how they compare to one another and change with seasonality or over time
- Calculate and track return on investment through customer acquisition cost and lifetime value
- Lead analytics projects to derive actionable insights and present key findings and recommendations that drive better marketing and business performance
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Statistics, Operations Research, Marketing Analytics or related quantitative field
- 3 years working with Marketing data and a deep understanding of top of funnel and demand waterfall, pipeline conversion, and attribution modeling
- 3 years of relevant work experience as a Data Business Analyst with a track record of manipulating, and extracting value from datasets
- Experience building complex SQL queries
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to distill complex issues and analyses
- Experience with Looker and Tableau is a plus
- Inquisitive and desire to dig deeper to understand the why behind our data
- The total cash base compensation for this role is $85,000 - $110,000/year. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors, including level, prior experience, expertise & may vary from the amount above.
Remote | Full Time
Remote | Full Time
The job skills required for Senior Marketing Data Analyst include Analysis, SQL, Insight, Tableau, Presentation, Communication Skills, etc.
Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be a Senior Marketing Data Analyst.
That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by Senior Marketing Data Analyst.
Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.
For the skill of SQL
Remote | Full Time
For the skill of Insight
The following is the career advancement route for Senior Marketing Data Analyst positions,
which can be used as a reference in future career path planning. As a Senior Marketing Data Analyst,
it can be promoted into senior positions as a Business Data Analyst II that are expected to
handle more key tasks, people in this role will get a higher salary paid than an ordinary
Senior Marketing Data Analyst. You can explore the career advancement for a Senior Marketing Data Analyst below
and select your interested title to get hiring information.
4 Months Ago