Hospice of the West is looking for a self-motivated and passionate Community Liaison to join our Team in Prescott, AZ. We offer the opportunity to take on new challenges and a culture of teamwork that sets us apart.
***$10k Sign-on Bonus**
The Community Liaison (Sales Representative) promotes Hospice of the West’s unique program and services in accordance with established policies and procedures. The Community Liaison is responsible for growing the census and being a positive reflection of the hospice program, while being heavily involved in the community. The Hospice Community Liaison develops and implements a regular structured program of contact and outreach to identify new referral sources and to maintain an ongoing relationships with hospice partners, physicians and referral sources that will increase census and preference for hospice services.
Hospice of the West is a premier provider of end-of-life care. Our family of hospices provide quality care through our mission-oriented and patient-centric services. We are growing rapidly and are looking for skilled individuals to join us in our journey.
We offer excellent compensation and an industry leading benefits package that includes:
- Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Company matching 401(k)
- GENEROUS time-off package (20 days PTO & 9 Holidays)
- Tuition Reimbursement & Certification Assistance
- Wellness & Discount Programs
- Cell Phone, Mileage, & Gym Membership Reimbursement
- $10k Sign-on Bonus!
- Determines primary decision makers and proactively builds positive, solid working relationships with members of the medical community and partners.
- Promotes and positions Hospice's patient care service through regular visits in a manner that illustrates and reflects the Hospice's quality of care and unique capabilities.
- Works to build the brand of the hospice as the preferred hospice provider in our service area to achieve and exceed agency goals for growth and census management.
- Makes regular, planned calls to secure new referrals, build census, and meet established goals on new and existing, referring physicians; facilities; case managers discharge planners and social workers in hospitals and skilled nursing facilities; and other health care providers.
- Conducts initial meeting with the patient and family giving an overview of hospice service and philosophy and obtains consents for care.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred. Additional experience may be substituted for educational requirement.
- Minimum two (2) years of sales/marketing experience in healthcare.
- Must have experience in hospice/palliative marketing.
- Skilled at establishing/maintaining working relationships with key staff, marketing contracts, and clinical staff to ensure thorough understanding of Hospice services.
- Proven ability to generate and maintain relationships with new and existing accounts including physicians, healthcare professionals, and community agencies
- CMS requires that all patient-facing staff, as well as those that are in contact with patient-facing staff, be fully vaccinated, or have a documented religious or medical exemption. This important rule is required for all healthcare organizations that receive federal funds through Medicare or Medicaid.