Are You an Innovative, Positive, & Encouraging Individual with a Self-Starter Attitude?
Only Apply If Your Answer is “Yes!” to the following…
● You have at least 1 year of Home Care Scheduling Experience (ClearCare/WellSky and Salesforce experience preferred)?
● You have excellent communication skills?
● You are organized, professional, and have computer skills?
● You are a proactive problem solver who loves a challenge?
● You can pass a criminal background check & drug test?
* Can you be on-call from 5p-830a weekdays and Friday 5p to Mon 830a?
* Can you train in the office full time before starting? During the week. Mon-Fri 10-4p
* Schedule is 1 week on 1 week off, approx 60 hrs p month
Does This Sound Like You? Click APPLY Now!
- Prior to start of on call shift, review schedule with designated Service Coordinator and become aware of any potential trouble spots that might arise.
- Obtain resources needed for on call responsibilities such as laptop, tablet and/or phone along with any paper resources deemed necessary.
- Answering each incoming call in a friendly, professional, and knowledgeable manner and respond quickly to their needs.
- Fill all Client shifts following designated office scheduling processes.
- Communicate changes in Client Shifts to the Client(s) and CAREGiver(s).
- Contact backup person when questions arise about clients or CAREGivers that require input
- Fill in on assignments that come open until a replacement CAREGiver is found
- Communicate client and CAREGiver concerns or problems with owner or designated key player.
- Monitor and log both client and CAREGiver activity and follow up on CAREGiver assignments and client service in the operating system.
- Field new client & CAREGiver inquiries over the phone in a knowledgeable manner and schedule care consultations
- Create a log of the activities of your shift and communicate that to the designate key player(s).
- Return resources to the office following your shift.
- Demonstrate open and effective communication with owner, colleagues and CAREGivers
- Ensure Home Instead standards are met and upheld
- Create and maintain client and CAREGiver schedules with an emphasis on creating high quality matches and the development of extraordinary relationships.
- Monitor, mediate, and log all client and CAREGiver activity utilizing the software system.
- Follow up with all client and CAREGiver issues to ensure their problems are resolved.
- Enter and maintain accurate client and CAREGiver records in the software system.
- Increase client loyalty to Home Instead by utilizing the consultative sales process to better meet our current client needs.
- Follow up and communicate CAREGiver and client issues to ensure problems are resolved.
- Design, test and implement a responsive contingency plan that ensures 100% maintenance of Service Hours.
- Recognize and capture opportunities to increase service hours to enhance and/or increase quality care.
- Field new client inquiries over the phone in a knowledgeable manner, enter the information into the software system and work with team to communicate and prepare for the Care Consultation.
- Demonstrate open and effective communication with the franchise owner, colleagues, CAREGivers, clients and family members.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- Perform on-call duties outside of the typical work day during assigned on-call periods.
- Participate as needed in all CAREGiver meetings
- Conduct Service Inquires and Care Consultations following the consultative sales process.
Weekends and weeknights 5pm-830 AM
● Work from the comfort of your own home!
● Get on the job paid training
● Free Teladoc (consultation with a Physician)
● 401k with employer match!
● Vision, Dental, life insurance and much more!
Join the most admired Home Care Agency in Goodyear!
Provide a resume and contact us today to learn more about this incredibly rewarding career.
Each Home Instead Senior Care® franchise office is independently owned and operated
Location: 250 N Litchfield Rd Suite 250 Goodyear
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $300.00 per week
Expected hours: 20 – 25 per week
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- On call
- Overnight shift
- Weekends as needed
- Weekends only
COVID-19 Precautions & training
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Goodyear, AZ: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Senior care: 1 year (Required)