We’re always looking for talent that believes in having fun. At PENN Entertainment, you’ll get to be a part of an exciting industry, where the days and nights are fast paced. You’ll work with an incredibly diverse set of co-workers driven by their enthusiasm for helping people find and have more fun. You’ll also get to work at a company that cares about your career growth and will help you get the support you need to expand your possibilities.
Come, join us. It’ll be fun.
Your daily responsibilities include
- Responsible for the collection and count of slot cash boxes from the gaming floor and the subsequent cash and ticket count conducted in the count room. Also responsible for the count of poker and table game drop boxes and any other drops or counts for associated gaming revenues in order to assist in reaching profitability, guest satisfaction, workforce strength and compliance goals.
- Comprehensive understanding of regulations pertaining to the work process.
- Accurately reports count results.
- Completes daily maintenance of all count room equipment.
- High School Diploma/GED; 1 year of prior work experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Previous money handling experience preferred.
- Must have the ability to read, write, and speak English.
- Must have the ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from guests and regulatory agencies.
- Must have the ability to read and interpret documents, such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Must have the ability to present information and respond to questions from employees and guests.
- Must have the ability to read, analyze, and interpret technical procedures and governmental regulations.
- Must have the ability to write reports.
- Must have the ability to perform basic math skills.
- Must have the ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form.
- Must have the ability to interpret a variety of instructions (i.e., written, oral, etc.).
- Basic computer knowledge; competent in Microsoft Office applications.
- Must qualify for a license with the Pennsylvania State Racing Commission and meet any credentialing requirements of the Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. - Walking 50% of the time.
- Standing 50% of the time.
- Lifting/moving maximum of 30 lbs.
Something to leave you with
We’ve grown to become the most innovative omnichannel provider of entertainment experiences, thanks to our 12 retail brands representing 43 destinations across North America, online gaming via Barstool Sportsbook and theScore |BET.
Being an industry leader means more than being a purveyor of fun. We are also committed to values like diversity and sustainability — for our community, our team members, our vendors, and our planet.
Click HERE to learn more about our career opportunities, programs, benefits, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer