This position is responsible for conducting medical management and health education programs for customers on government health care programs. Accountabilities include gathering, analyzing and providing date for regulatory reports. This position will represent the company to members.
***This position is remote, but need candidates who reside in Colorado, DeWitt, Gonzales, Jackson, and Lavaca County/surrounding area***
*Registered Nurse (RN), with 3 years direct clinical care to the consumer in a clinical setting. (Pediatric Home health, pediatrics, case management)
* Current, valid, unrestricted license in the state of operations (or reciprocity). For compact licensee changing permanent residence to state of operations, you must obtain active, unrestricted RN licensure in the state of operations within 90 days of hire.
* Plus 3 years wellness or managed care experience presenting clinical issues with members/physicians.
* Knowledge of the health and wellness marketplace and employer trends.
* Verbal and written communication skills including discussing medical needs with members and interfacing with internal staff/management and external vendors and community resources.
* Analytical experience including medical data analysis.
* Current TX driver's license, transportation and applicable insurance.
* Ability and willingness to travel within assigned territory.
* PC proficiency to include Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, database experience and Web based applications.
PREFERRED JOB QUALIFICATIONS:
* 3 years clinical experience.
* Patient education experience.
* Condition Management experience.
* Bilingual in English and Spanish.
* Transition of Care experience.
* Experience in managing complex or catastrophic cases.
* Certification in Case Management, Training, Project Management or nationally recognized health care certification.
The job skills required for RN Case Manager-Remote include Case Management, Health care, home health, Written Communication, Managed Care etc. Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be a RN Case Manager-Remote. That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by RN Case Manager-Remote. Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.
If you are interested in becoming a RN Case Manager, you need to understand the job requirements and the detailed related responsibilities. Of course, a good educational background and an applicable major will also help in job hunting. Below are some tips on how to become a RN Case Manager for your reference.